The Fight Stick Thread

Game Over

Leave it to Mr. Wah ... to make a Fight Stick get you saying

"YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!"

479234_628425513746_67502294_32663811_1029912780_o.jpg

**the above Fight Stick has been approved by Daniel Bryan, a proud Vegan, beloved role model, defier of odds, and former World Heavyweight Champion**

For Fight Stick enthusiasts ... post pics of your sticks (No, not THAT one!), comment, discuss, etc.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
There was this contest on Neogaf which involved taking a photo of an arcade stick somewhere out of place and this was my entry:
6873858477_961ea5e736_z.jpg

ScattereDreams

I'm like Aris I guess.. Don't like seeing shit all over my arcade stick so heres mines. EightArc Ivory arcade stick. Pre-dual modded. IMO the best. Sanwa buttons, wired, and ball-top (although i'm more accustomed to bat-tops). Most arcade sticks are just 360/ps3 and you end up having to pay some random guy 50-100 bucks to dual mod your stick if you can't do it yourself. This is only $185; generally TE's are $150-160 but, this stick is worth the extra $20. You can't beat it.

IMG_20120408_232959.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No point in taking pictures of mine, I don't think, but I have an eightarc Fusion Ebony, 360 MadCatz SFxT Pro, and 360 MadCatz SFIV S2 TE, all of which I swapped out the ball top to a bat top.

d3v

Thread is right up my alley (since I do moderate SRK's Tech Talk section).

Project: International Slumber - Art Hobbies TEK-1 case, Toodles MCCthulhu, MadCatz 360 FightPad, Sparky Jr. + 6 Arc Eyes under Seimitsu PS14-Gs. Custom 35mm balltop by butteroj with a limited edition Toodles metal shaft cover.
100_3320.jpg

100_3322.jpg

This next one isn't mine, it belongs to a friend but I modded it when he leant it to me.

Project: TwinTail.

PlayTech Pro Arcade PS2/PS3/PC stick. Generic stick and buttons swapped in for a Sanwa JLF-TM (taken from a HRAP-EX) and 8 OBSF-30's (color coded). JLF is modifed with an aditional LS-33 spring over the stock JLF spring. Can fit either a bat or balltop via easy access hole drilled into the bottom (bat top shown). Entire stick is coated in metallic paint.

twintail01.jpg

twintail02.jpg

twintail03.jpg

twintail04.jpg

I actually have another art-modded stick, but I need to find pictures of it first.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
my MAS.jpg

Comin back from a long hiatus has made me feelin old school.

Here is a pic of my PS2 MAS Super Pro Stick with a Korean Joytron Xconverter 360 Plus.
It has a Perfect 360 infrared stick and MAS competition buttons.

I switched the wiring of the A and L2 buttons around (I use the green-white-blue-yellow buttons).

I like it, although it's heavy and not really portable.

Also have a Hori RAP VX SA.
I put on a wood ball top (limited edition) and changed the buttons to Sanwa OBSF 30RGs (the ones with the heavy duty micro switches).
And have a Mad Catz TE (also did the above button switch and added a Seimitsu see-through bubble ball top).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
That's an interesting button layout.

I imagine it's a Gamecube/PS2 stick, and that's why the Four on the right are unnaturally placed?

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Yes, it can be but I bought it for my Xbox (original). They gave me a PS2 to Xbox converter.

When I went to LA on a trip I actually went to the factory and met the MAS family- picked out/told him what I wanted and went back a few hours later to pick it up.

My wife went to Disneyland and pickin up the stick made me late- the MAS bought me close to divorce... (so I guess you could say it has an interestin back-story as well).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD