The FreeStepDodge Podcast

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
DOA podcast #12 - Missed Us?
Mr. Wah and grap3fruitman return from the podcasting dead with guests VirtuaPai and NinjaCW and we talk all about the DOA5 news that's come out during our hiatus.

Episode 12 (48.2MB, 1h 35m, explicit)
Direct Link (right click and "save as") - Subscribe in iTunes - RSS feed

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I was trying to stick to a monthly scheduled so we recorded one on a Sunday morning to get some last minute impressions in before the demo came put. We were all half-asleep and not at all energetic. As I was edited it that night, Wah IMs me that he got the demo early and is going to stream it. We were so hyped after that stream that I didn't want to put up a show where we completely lifeless but we never got to record a replacement.

Allan Paris

Oh I see, well you have a full house on this one. You got VP and CW, I haven't listened to it yet but, my iTunes has it downloaded.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I hope you guys have D Glock in mind in a future podcast.

His spotlight's long overdue.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I've never heard anyone say that before. Are you serious or just messing with me? That's kind of awesome though. Opening up the next episode with "It's not easy been grap3." =P

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I'm not offended. I just never heard the comparison from anyone else so I'm kind of surprised to hear it.

chocogerman777

Necro-post.
IPL round 2 was awesome.
Hopefully you can get some of the IPL Round 2 Top 8 on your next episode grap3. Maybe even Crazy Steady,that guy was a beast.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
We're considering doing an episode of just the guys in a room playing the new build and discussing the changes during our game time.

Possibly have a special guest on as an interview. We'll have to see.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD