The Funny (Thread)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_20170411-144346.png

@Force_of_Nature did you win a tourney, because you're trending on Twitter!

Mayor-Of-Mustard

WAIT A MINUTE
FLORIST LEON.
NIBBA.PNG

I KNEW MY THEORIES WOULD COME IN HANDY.
i swear leon's hobby just said 'gardening' ages ago on the wiki tho.

and the lgbt ban thing :O why tho.
EDGE.PNG

also some edgelord got pissed off at me because i said tenko and juzo were good examples of lgbt characters in danganronpa and that teruteru was a bad example (i mean he's a good character, but he shoves lgbt in your face constantly)
I mean tenko hates guys because a male tried to beat her up or something 100% sure if that's it though

i actually don't like yuri that much i just want to see the edgelord's reaction.
"FUCKOFFWEEB YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE I'M REPORTING YOU GRRR"

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

check my latest status for a terrible dad joke about tekken.
So my Tekken 7 is STILL INSTALLING, my dad came in and said "it's tekken its time" dad jokes galore

tekken 7 has been installing for about 4 hours now. why. i hate my internet. kill me pls
edit: FIVE HOURS. FIVE HOURS. I am a broken human. The floor is lava (lies facedown on the floor)
Guo_Huai_Wallpaper_(WO3_DLC).jpg
i know this guy is supposed to be coughing but come on.. sorrynotsorry

Last edited:

TheDragonAwakens

check my latest status for a terrible dad joke about tekken.
So my Tekken 7 is STILL INSTALLING, my dad came in and said "it's tekken its time" dad jokes galore

tekken 7 has been installing for about 4 hours now. why. i hate my internet. kill me pls
edit: FIVE HOURS. FIVE HOURS. I am a broken human. The floor is lava (lies facedown on the floor)
View attachment 23392 i know this guy is supposed to be coughing but come on.. sorrynotsorry

I can't really see your status. Did you change your privacy settings to making everyone not being able to see it?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

My cousin or a friend must've messed with my settings since I realised I couldn't see my status when I logged out. God damn it i'll check lol

going to check if it works now. gdi

okay that should be it. that explains why i had so much spiderman and elsa on my search history

THAT MUST EXPLAIN WHY I HAD NOBODY COMMENTING ON MY STATUSES T_T i felt so ignored now i feel so dumb lmao

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD