The Funny (Thread)

Jadeinchains

oh god it's like watching myself interact with people >.> i'd fit right in there.

that smile is creepy. guess who ain't sleeping tonight. me.
View attachment 23942
(avoiding kasumi at all costs on the x3 vr game. this face right up at you would be scarier than the until dawn vr games)

Omg lmao! XD If you won't can I use that as my avatar that's terrifying!

Also I found this from the other cringe video...

Ve9Y3.gif

I remember watching this live but I don't remember it being so... hard to watch.

Jadeinchains

This channel is gold

Wow that was like...awe inspiring! :eek: It was like Prometheus...it didn't make sense but I want to uncover what it was supposed to mean. 10/10

Bonus points for Argonian character, "Bites-From-Throat"

Edit: omg I clicked on another one of his videos! XD

This is the content I'm looking for.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
Lol I had subscribed to this person's channel. Watched that video just yesterday(Or today, depending on the GMT). Her Elder Scrolls and Fallout shitposts are amazing.

By the way, if you haven't, go check out a channel called mans1ay3r. His Gamerpoops are amazing.
You know what's up, the good old gamer poop days were the best.

TheDragonAwakens

Eh, his old Fallout 3 gamerpoops aren't that funny, but the oblivion ones are the most memorable to me.
We failed once. We failed twice. WE MUST. FAIL. AGAIN.

His latest ME:Andromeda and Fallout 4 ones are also not bad at all either.

To sum it up, after watching his channel, as I hear the npc dialogue in those various games he featured, I interpret their dialogues from the ones from gamer poop.

Original line from Fallout 4:That bastard son of mine, Jake, snuck out in the middle of the night to grab my granddad's sword.
What I hear: That bastard son of mine Jake, suck out in the middle of the night to grab my granddad's penus. Damn pee-pee grabbers.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The content of Barack Obama's inauguration letter to Trump was leaked:

"Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.

This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.

First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.

Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.

Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.

And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.

Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.

Good luck and Godspeed,
BO"

So dignified and presidential. :)
And here's the actual letter, lol:

Plesdhn.jpg

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

lmao why they so triggered.
Reminds me of that time Eliot autocorrected to Elliot(and i didn't fix it because I was reading a book where the main character was a blonde boy called Elliot with two Ls) and the assholes that ran the DOACONFESSIONS tumblr got so triggered at me. I also said that Nyotengu at first in a low-res image looked a lot like Kokoro and they were like 'that's because you're racist and you think all black-haired asians look the same' but they deleted it(as usual) cause people were pointing out that they were being assholes
thank god that page is dead. Any nice people want to run a new one?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
lmao why they so triggered.
Reminds me of that time Eliot autocorrected to Elliot(and i didn't fix it because I was reading a book where the main character was a blonde boy called Elliot with two Ls) and the assholes that ran the DOACONFESSIONS tumblr got so triggered at me. I also said that Nyotengu at first in a low-res image looked a lot like Kokoro and they were like 'that's because you're racist and you think all black-haired asians look the same' but they deleted it(as usual) cause people were pointing out that they were being assholes
thank god that page is dead. Any nice people want to run a new one?
I probably wouldn't mind running one since I have a LOT of DOA confessions and thoughts and stuff I would love to say especially since I have no filter and calls it like I sees it XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

AHAHAH THEY CLOSED THEIR INBOX I was going to write 'this confessions blog is dead . kokoro is an airhead. ayane doesn't look good as a blonde. Oh and Elliot. THAT'S RIGHT, ELLIOT WITH TWO Ls. peace."

Not to mention this gem of a confession
RETARD.PNG

well couldn't this person use their brain and google/bing/duckduckgo/some malware spyware search engine her movelist?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD