The Funny (Thread)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yo how are they getting bots over proxy? That's not a good look for them. You even need an ID and a typed up email to even log in the first place.

Guess PSN now has to burn up time with a secondary confirm like:

Are you a robot? - Check mark.

Which one of these signs has a number on it? - .........lol

EDIT: Huh, maybe PS phone app is creating the bots? will admit but this the first time I've seen this.

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
PSN has had bots for awhile. I occasionally get added to random chats with people I've never met by bots and have to immediately leave them.

Xbox Live also seems to have bots because several times now I've randomly been followed by someone I've never heard of before with a Gamertag that sounds randomly generated and they have 0 gamerscore and are following a shitload of other people. I immediately block them.

Jadeinchains

Okay lol thank god someone finally mentioned it! XD I never got any until a month or two ago when I suddenly got a message from a completely unknown person saying "Hi"
... I deleted it lol cause well for one I honestly couldn't be bothered talking and also cause what?!

I'm happy I did to if it was a cambot?! And omg lol @crazycookie! XD this is how I'll be dealing with them from now on!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm still surprised there is within PSN. It's just weird having them on a Playstation service and now Xbox? oh man.

I thought those silly chain letters were weird enough with people messaging you PSN codes. I remember that being a big thing back on the PS3. Haven't got those PSN code messages in a long time but I definitely remember people on friend list sending chain letters of false codes.

Jadeinchains

D4SlUW1FohxDQa45KT3MsAnkoTnux4Ynfz883CbuHkM.png

Jadeinchains

Not really funny...but sooo good! =Q=

Could watch that all day, lol.

Lol I got addicted to those "Most satisfying video" things on youtube. :p They're so easy to enjoy just watching cake decorating etc for 10 minutes. The rainbow sponge lady is iconique for this lol -

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I literally died from cringe while watching this. These shitpost type compilation videos that come out after E3 are amazing. <3

oh god it's like watching myself interact with people >.> i'd fit right in there.
that smile is creepy. guess who ain't sleeping tonight. me.
satan.JPG

(avoiding kasumi at all costs on the x3 vr game. this face right up at you would be scarier than the until dawn vr games)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD