The International Interviews: #20 shazzmatazzles

xMiss_Ellax

Shazzmatazzles! I'm a big fan of Ein, and your play style rocks. I heard around about you from Gehaktbal and I'm so happy to see more Ein players. I have tried learning him but figured the way I play is too impatient to put him to good use as a main, so I'll continue playing him for fun. (And because he's so gorgeous, heh.)

Really nice interview. Also, I really love the way you write, haha. You sound lovely. Would love to see your Ein in action in person sometime.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Shazzmatazzles! I'm a big fan of Ein, and your play style rocks. I heard around about you from Gehaktbal and I'm so happy to see more Ein players. I have tried learning him but figured the way I play is too impatient to put him to good use as a main, so I'll continue playing him for fun. (And because he's so gorgeous, heh.)

Really nice interview. Also, I really love the way you write, haha. You sound lovely. Would love to see your Ein in action in person sometime.
You're in the UK right? I'm hopefully getting a PS4 in a few months(april-may) maybe we'll have to have a few Ein bouts. I always love a good Ein mirror

shazzmatazzles

#TORIYAH! :ein:

It's always good to hear about fellow Ein players, new, old, good or bad!

Keep fighting the good fight and TORIYAH-ing the competition.

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to me. Gehaktbal is a goofball, haha! Yes, we could use more Ein players that's for sure! We should definitely get some games in sometime! I've watched a few of your fights on YouTube and I like the way you play Kasumi especially!

KiLA ON3

Great interview. Hopefully I'll get to go participate myself this year. I've been wanting to go for a while now. I'm really shy to attend though. I got to get it together. Lol. I'll probably show up to an event around the middle of this year. I want to compete so bad.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Wow, thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to me. Gehaktbal is a goofball, haha! Yes, we could use more Ein players that's for sure! We should definitely get some games in sometime! I've watched a few of your fights on YouTube and I like the way you play Kasumi especially!
Did you mean to quote my first post again? Lol

hollow

Oh man..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 307
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD