The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

theway

After having decided to do it from long time, in the end I finally realized the third recolor of Kasumi α from DoA Dimensions for Phase 4.

Below the reference picture and videos that I used:

latest

Here the final outcome (I can't decide if the red had to be more dark or less for being more faithful):

View attachment 12509

View attachment 12513

In the process I've also realized an alternative black red version of the outfit.

View attachment 12511

View attachment 12514
wow!! it look great !

theway

After having decided to do it from long time, in the end I finally realized the third recolor of Kasumi α from DoA Dimensions for Phase 4.

Below the reference picture and videos that I used:

latest

Here the final outcome (I can't decide if the red had to be more dark or less for being more faithful):

View attachment 12509

View attachment 12513

In the process I've also realized an alternative black/red version of the outfit.

View attachment 12511

View attachment 12514
CAN YOU UPLOAD THIS CLOTH YOU MADE.
THANK YOU!

Kronin

CAN YOU UPLOAD THIS CLOTH YOU MADE.
THANK YOU!

Sure, I will be glad to do it. Anyway related to the recent discussion on the modding thread, the moderation of the forum requested to limit the sharing of files on the threads: I will not post the files on the forum, however I think there is no problem of doing it through PM.
Of course if other people are interested is enough to contact me =)

Last edited:

theway

Sure, I will be glad to do it. Anyway related to the recent discussion on the modding thread, the moderation of the forum requested to limit the sharing of files on the threads: I will not post the files on the forum, however I think there is no problem of doing it through PM.
Of course if other people are interested is enough to contact me =)
i am really thank you !!
this outfits quality is so awesome!!!
i will treasure :)

Kronin

i think you are great editor ^^!
this cloth swap is look great ;)

It's not a work of mine, when I post pictures without adding other infos (almost always) are mods got from the web and I'm just the 'author' of the photos :p

When I come with a good idea I will try to edit another outfit =)

Last edited:

bbb

t4lOmDd.jpg

edit -

thought purple was better

GINqSzA.jpg

also made black version with cross

WaHfYv3.jpg

just finished painting 4 different bra colours into the wet shirt. was a pain in the ass to do

3BCBHbR.jpg

can't choose detail in movie viewer and too lazy to play and get her wet to take screens of the other 3 colours.

Last edited:

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
I made the 4th furry mod, she is with costume (censored version) but she is also available without costume (uncensored only hat / tail and wings + pigtails and glasses option) :

1226-3.jpg
1226-4.jpg

[EDIT] Here is my new mod on Kokoro :

1227.jpg

And alternative hairs :

1227-1.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD