PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

custom exported meshes usually end up being in a different location then where you place it. so its probably there, just someplace else you haven't seen, so must be offset in edit mode to compensate for its misplacement.

eg. my lollypop chainsaw pigtails gets repositioned up for some reason, so I had to move it down so it would sit right on the head in game and in noesis

http://i.imgur.com/C0SbYoB.jpg

Ok, I did the same with the claire jacket and that happend

bbb

Ok, I did the same with the claire jacket and that happend

a trick you can try, but it only worked once for me for some reason. if you join your jacket mesh with another doa mesh, then delete the doa mesh, the jacket might remain in its proper location

bbb

This will be the final update to the shoeless kokoro swimwear mod. with the new blender tool, I was able to make the ankles perfectly seamless with no overlapping meshes

7Gzeu8H.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v5yse1cyq62u8yn/kbf3.7z

bbb thanks!!!! i will try this!!!

You're welcome :)

mralex

are you injecting it into a part that has the same bones as what you weight painted in blender?

I want to make a dark phase 4 with piercings, i extracted the face and made the piercings, later i extracted the tmcmesh

before to extract i need to do something?

EDIT

------------------------

For now the only thing that i made was that

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 755
Last edited:

bbb

I want to make a dark phase 4 with piercings, i extracted the face and made the piercings, later i extracted the tmcmesh

before to extract i need to do something?

EDIT

------------------------

For now the only thing that i made was that

you can only inject into face tmcs using version 0.2.1. of polygon insert tool. the faces don't work with the newer versions for some reason

rapgeekman

bbb how can i swap TMC file face for nyotengu? i try to swap your files with nyo COS 1 (on ink lnk_reshuffle v3) but my game crash. help me please :)

typing_wasted

IIRC in order to work ingame, it was you can't increase the total number of vertices when you edit model but now you can or... not? (seeing that whole imported pigtails which looks awesome BTW)

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

immi

hello.
do you find way to replace dinput8.dll to other dll.
thank you for all thing

can you retest with this dinput8.dll: Download
any give me the mod.log if it fails.

there are also two options in gedosato which might(!) help:
delayDetouring and interceptOnlySystemDlls

navmesh

Some tmc (dead or alive 5 last round pc) can't be extracted by archivarius2 , such as momiji dlcu 021.tmc (358140.lnk)
Please tell me is there anyway to extract it ?
Thanks

Lei-Fang

@bbb

I'd love to make Lei-Fang's hair much longer.. But is that even possible with Blender ?

The results are hilariously awful :confused:

I dunno.. should I translate / scale the hair mesh / vertices ?

3.png

bbb

bbb how can i swap TMC file face for nyotengu? i try to swap your files with nyo COS 1 (on ink lnk_reshuffle v3) but my game crash. help me please :)

you select nyotengu from the character drop down list, then you select her face in the drop down list beside that, then inject the new face files. but before you do that, you must undo your previous injection by opening up mod.config and deleting the text entries.

IIRC in order to work ingame, it was you can't increase the total number of vertices when you edit model but now you can or... not? (seeing that whole imported pigtails which looks awesome BTW)

that was only with the metasequoia tool. the blender tool is a whole different animal. you can bring in any custom model or make any modification you want.

My tmcmesh with the piercing appears in Noesis but in the game doesn't have effect

did you transfer weights from the face to the piercings?

@bbb

I'd love to make Lei-Fang's hair much longer.. But is that even possible with Blender ?

The results are hilariously awful :confused:

I dunno.. should I translate / scale the hair mesh / vertices ?

View attachment 12745

the hair animation was created for hair of that length, so increasing the length will mess up how it animates. its possible to make it shorter, but longer is a bit more difficult. try scaling it so the hair mesh vertices will expand evenly, but try a little bit at a time. increasing the length a little bit should be fine, but too much might break the animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD