The Last Round Photography Thread

LightSonic

Some pictures I took of Nyotengu's belly dancer costume yesterday after it was released. I love this costume.

CWU9bu5U8AAeWm7.png:large

CWU9ckcVAAAQoWs.png:large

CWU9dOyUsAALRro.png:large

CWU9demVEAAIGqi.png:large

CWU-5P3VEAA1d3b.png:large

Sammy-Fu

I approve of these flying kicks and poses.

L7NTyet.png

Bonus: I like how it looks like Honoka is winking here, "You SJWs can't touch the game that's already out ;)."

mCfIUyJ.png
OH MY GOD! These are my two favourite characters in my two favourite outifts xD

I'm goign to be a little bit rude here but do you have any more of these, Glaicer? I would love to see some tag match intro stuff of Helena and Honoka and more beautiful fights in their smexy bikini's. maybe Helena with her hair down too? I always thought that was gorgeous *.*

There is never any Honoka and Helena stuff like this anywhere and they are my favourites :(

I love it so much, if not then thank you anway because these are amazing xD

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

ElBFIpb.png

^I didn't buy the season pass, special thanks to @panicitstylor for using these online with me so I could save the replays to take pics.
Legit, I wouldn't be mad if this and C3 replaced her C1/C2 in doa6

Great angle. Thanks, pal!

This Kasumi's "bra" reminds that red and white version of her Azalea bikini.
That's because it is, Azalea is underneath the original tbf.

Sammy-Fu

Ayane was known as the gift-wrapped Ninja around the time DoA2 was released. I think Momiji took that title last year.

Ayane seems a bit....off in transition from DOA4 to DOA5. Use to be my top choice for character selection and she still would be but....i dunno, it's probably just me but Ayane doesn't seem as awesome in DOA5. Can't explain why, just everything looks and feels off.

So imo Momiji would take that title. :S

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD