The Last Round Photography Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think it's because I uploaded my pics to twitter and then saved them and posted them heree. Is there a way I could improve the quality, I'd upload straight from ps4 if I could but the FSD on the ps4 browser says I can't do that

1) Use the png and not the jpg settings when you take photos/screens on your PS4.

2) You can use a USB stick to directly transfer the pictures from your PS4 to your PC. Then upload them to Flickr or Imgur not Twitter or Facebook. The latter compress image quality.

3) If you already uploaded them to Twitter put ":_orig" (without the blank space) at the end of the image address and you have them at least in full size. But they are still heavily compressed, which is what Twitter or Facebook do.

4) Hotlink images here, don't upload them. The site will thank you. ;)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
1) Use the png and not the jpg settings when you take photos/screens on your PS4.

2) You can use a USB stick to directly transfer the pictures from your PS4 to your PC. Then upload them to Flickr or Imgur not Twitter or Facebook. The latter compress image quality.

3) If you already uploaded them to Twitter put ":_orig" (without the blank space) at the end of the image address and you have them at least in full size. But they are still heavily compressed, which is what Twitter or Facebook do.

4) Hotlink images here, don't upload them. The site will thank you. ;)
I'll definitely have to try that last method, but how do you change the jpg setting to png on ps4, which section is that in options?

And as for the DOA photo contest, I may enter my Naotora pic, I have a funnier one but I don't think the Japanese would like it :-/

EDIT: Changed the PNG setting!

Yurlungur

kcl3l2.jpg

2d1v61e.jpg

e9vq5u.jpg

2qjbsw5.jpg

Nikotsumi

phoEO7V.png

"COME ON DOWN TO EIN'S JUNK IMPORIUM™! WE SELL ALL THIS SHIT YOU SEE BEHIND ME"

NRcZ0QD.png

"IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THE PIXELLATED FLYER (also for sale), EVERYTHING'S 50% OFF!"

DqaJvuo.png

"SO COME ON DOWN! WE HAVE MANY SHOPS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN THE BAD PART OF TOWN NEAREST YOU"
I'm dead.

CherryBlossomsNinja

My eyes hit Momiji in Fairy Tale Mashup, I remembered Phase-4 in Senran Kagura Mashup instantly. Curiously Kagura has part of the name of the Ikagura's anime and the names of the two ladies are similar each other too. XD

1466506564-ikarugaxkagura.png

momiji_n_phase_4___very_similar_noble_costumes__2__by_asamiya_kof-da75yr1.png

phase_4_n_momiji___very_similar_noble_costumes__3__by_asamiya_kof-da75x7f.png

momiji_n_phase_4___very_similar_noble_costumes__6__by_asamiya_kof-da75yve.png
momiji_n_phase_4___very_similar_noble_costumes__4__by_asamiya_kof-da75ytf.png
phase_4_n_momiji___very_similar_noble_costumes__4__by_asamiya_kof-da75y0k.png

phase_4_n_momiji___very_similar_noble_costumes__6__by_asamiya_kof-da75x8j.png

phase_4_n_momiji___very_similar_noble_costumes__9__by_asamiya_kof-da75xbt.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
More Naotora pics, I love her so much! I avoided using the ingame camera this time and just screenshotted:
CmXZE7mXEAAxd9m.jpg:orig

CmXY10YW8AERk_A.jpg:orig

CmXY_99WAAEKCnE.jpg:orig

More in the spoilers
CmXZHJYXgAE3GN6.jpg:orig
CmXZKg2WIAAHeG8.jpg:orig
CmXZNQ9WEAABcG1.jpg:orig

CmXY4XbXEAAPBLS.jpg:orig
CmXYz5fXYAAel__.jpg:orig
CmXYxxYWcAAoQWV.jpg:orig

Btw, the Jacky vs. Naotora ones are testing reshots using the orig method Tyaren showed me. That one where she's doing the 2H+K I captured at the same moment as the original, but her face is different since it's slightly earlier. And sorry if I used the Flow stage again, it's my favorite stage since it offers more epic and primal shots next to the dangerzone and Hot zone stage.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sorry if this is a DP but here are a few more. A certain friend from the UK insulted me earlier today...his name is Tnurg. /:-/ So I intentionally took pics of Ein and Hitomi as the victims just to spite him. Hope you enjoy:
CmX70gUXEAAHNe3.jpg:orig

CmX7szQWEAA_Cy4.jpg:orig

CmX8B3pWcAAd2E9.jpg:orig

More in the spoilers:

CmX7xZZWEAAU1z0.jpg:orig
CmX8ENpW8AAVUQp.jpg:orig
CmYAONjXEAA2Hq9.jpg:orig
CmYAD9AWEAA_SIN.jpg:orig

CmYAXdrWcAAyRoV.jpg:orig
CmYATY2WgAApmJp.jpg:orig
CmYAKlNWIAAQxBP.jpg:orig

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD