Csws2wZWEAAvJM-.jpg:orig
Cswv4zBW8AALuDF.jpg:orig
Cswv74mWYAAwG07.jpg:orig
Csws-skWYAAbKFT.jpg:orig

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Got bored and my ogling long hair habit got the best of me so I ended up going in the movie mode and taking a pic of everyone's long tied up/back hair and I made three collage sets so that everyone who wanted to could decide who has the best tied hair. XD I may eventually do loose later if I can stomach Kasumi's abomination of loose hair...:
Fotor_147641284485123.jpg

Fotor_14764130461689.jpg

Fotor_147641314593080.jpg

I excluded any side ponytails and braids from this, so Pai didn't make the cut, Gen Fu was also omitted and Honoka as well since she has mostly loose hair with a side pigtail. Since hardly anyone likes Ayane's pigtails, I excluded those also. If I had to say who had the best hair, it'd be Mai followed by Kasumi/Phase 4, Naotora, Marie Rose, Momiji appearance wise and Alpha 152. Worst is Hitomi(too short and blunt), Ryu(Generic and messy nape), Ayane(Wayyy too short and clips), and Helena.(Clips into her posterior).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Mai's bangs are really ugly tho.
WHAT??? Her bangs are gorgeous imo, just imagine how her hair would look with them if she wore it down♡ I think overall Ryu has the worst, Tina also has some bad bangs when she wears pigtails, tied up hair just isn't her thing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD