Standard Donor
Urban versus Puuunk!! >o<'

urban_versus_punk_by_doafanboi-d8jw17k.jpg

urban_versus_punk_2_by_doafanboi-d8jw1ee.jpg

urban_versus_punk_3_by_doafanboi-d8jw1n7.jpg

Lots more inside the spoiler:

Last edited:

Candy Dragon

Can anybody upload at high quality as possible any photos of Rachel in her tan biker gear and Jacky in his red t-shirt? On their own, not fighting each other (win poses, entrances etc). I designed both costumes and I'm planning on making them into canvas's to hang up in my house, hence the need for great quality. Crimson or Sky City Tokyo would be ideal backgrounds, but if you think something else looks better then go for it! Any help would be really appreciated ^_^

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Can anybody upload at high quality as possible any photos of Rachel in her tan biker gear and Jacky in his red t-shirt? On their own, not fighting each other (win poses, entrances etc). I designed both costumes and I'm planning on making them into canvas's to hang up in my house, hence the need for great quality. Crimson or Sky City Tokyo would be ideal backgrounds, but if you think something else looks better then go for it! Any help would be really appreciated ^_^
I have this:

doa_last_round_s_exclusive_costumes__jacky__by_doafanboi-d8jz01d.jpg

I'm doing reference photos of all contest costumes. :) Unfortunately they locked my thread, so I can't even update there anymore... :/

And congratulations for having two costumes in the game, wow! :D

Candy Dragon

Thanks, I still can't really believe it!

That pictures pretty good, I'm looking for a variety of shots if possible, both full body and close up. I'll probably end up photoshopping a few together, including my original artwork you see.

And I've been waiting for that thread to unlock for ages now.

Candy Dragon

@CFW I love them, but I'm gonna be real picky (sorry, I should have said earlier) can I have them without glasses? Hair up also makes me happy. Thank you tho. They look excellent. The kind of thing I had in mind.

Kronin

Congratulations @Candy Dragon for being the designer even of Jacky's outfit in the game (you made the happines of many fans of him XD)! =)
I didn't know it, you had to advice me when I made that post listing all the FSD users authors of fan designs in game.

Candy Dragon

Congratulations @Candy Dragon for being the designer even of Jacky's outfit in the game (you made the happines of many fans of him XD)! =)
I didn't know it, you had to advice me when I made that post listing all the FSD users authors of fan designs in game.
Thank you! Jacky is sexy and the world needed to know it XP
I honestly never saw the post, otherwise I would have told you. Been a little absent recently. Back on here more often now

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD