The Last Round Photography Thread

CherryBlossomsNinja

Phase 4 - Showstopper Encore & New Challenger

View attachment 9054

Honoka - New Challenger
Oh, thanks! Thank you so much.

Just one more request. The last, I promise. XD

Please, can you or other person uploading intro (if possible) and winpose of Kasumi and Phase-4 this way:

1. Kasumi in Ninja 2015 DLC, braid and mask & Phase-4 in Showstoppers Encore DLC with hood
2. Kasumi in Ninja 2015 DLC, normal hairstyle and unmasked & Phase-4 in Showstoppers Encore without hood

???

The Enforcer

Other than Amazon.com Germany from what I've read, it's not possible to have them all for PS4 without multiple pre-orders. XD

Argentus

Gundam Homage

10974160_1575141219402934_561678668782476234_o.jpg

synce

Got damn. Seriously bro Honoka is the best thing to happen to DOA since... uh .... since I can even remember.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Anyone have cool shots of Nyotengu in her "Premier Sexy" or "New Challengers" outfits? With her hair up, preferably. Her lose hair is bottom tier.

These are the only outfits of hers that I don't have (aside from ones that I can't yet re-download for free).

Oh, and I might as well ask; is it possible to wear her mask on these outfits and if so, what color is it on each one?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I posted a couple on the last page as well.

I know you did. I was just asking if anyone had more, plus I wanted to see the other outfit as well. Thanks for more shots though.

Nyotengu has the usual red mask with her New Challenger costume.

Good to know. Much obliged. Really wish she could hold one of her fans with it instead of the dumb ice cream cone.

is her leg clipping her crotch in the third shot?...

I assume you mean the second shot, since there is no third one, but yes. Yes, it is.

synce

Could we get some shots of Honoka doing back-turned 4P+K or running P+K in that bikini? Thaaanks

photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD