The Last Round Photography Thread

Chapstick

Here's a picture for anyone that says Phase's and Kasumi's faces are differently shaped in any way. Eyelashes are confirmed different but that was done a while ago

iAkK9ml.png

Unfortunately the smoke clipping through her face hides her jawline on the left a little but you can still see it underneath if you look hard enough.

Chapstick

Nature used Sand Attack!

z1LnHQb.png

It's super effective!

I dunno whether to upload images or host them elsewhere with the site issues but these are all about 150-300kb so they shouldn't be too much of an issue being linked. I say this because you can't put linked pictures as thumbnails as far as I know.

MWJn5Fr.jpg

IJEHbjl.jpg

MN5hEZy.jpg

UKgclvi.jpg

bJigkui.jpg

XhXLMT0.jpg

1ysNWGJ.jpg

vx5ddih.jpg

Jg8CSUJ.jpg

cr59s7z.jpg

nHdguXs.jpg

gXHgjkZ.jpg

9l3yq3h.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

It kinda looks like there might be dirt effects on Busa/Hayate.

I'm wondering if I should get the whole pack... there's too many I like to just get the seperately and it'd probably cost me just as much or more.

If I do I'll no doubt upload pics here, in fact I still have pics of Nyo and CHristie in there Encore garbs.

Neclord

How do you do these screenshots? When I make one, there is text at the bottom of the screen: Dead or Alive 5 Koei Tecmo Games etc.

koko-puff

I got the LeiFang one also(which I forgot to take pics of ) , but anyways! Now Jann Lee got a sidekick >:D:

Screenshot-Original (14).png
Screenshot-Original (13).png

And ofc extras: Screenshot-Original (11).png Screenshot-Original (10).png Screenshot-Original (12).png

Also about the male costumes, yea the textures are bad close up :( (I didn't put any dirt or water on them) ,but then again it is not that bad if you look it from the tv!

Chapstick

UFP3h2o.png

3TqdLGl.png

Something interesting to try if you have a program that can do this- Take a screenshot blurry and take it crystal clear. Open both pictures in a program and put the blurry picture as a layer over the clear one. With an eraser in different opacities erase certain parts of the top blurry layer's background to create more depth. I started out using this as a workaround for the forced watermark lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD