The New "Big Names" In The Online Scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydeeze

This is just in your opinion type of thing but since DOA5 has came out, new people have started to rise up and build a name for themselves in the online community. What people would you say stick out the most to you?

1. ZeoRebirth

Now granted I knew Zeo in DOA4 but this guy really started to grow with his Akira. Really built his name with it too. He's grown with the likes of ElectrifiedMann, XCaLibur BLadeZ and other "high tier online players."

2. Max536Drago

This guy, he's not up here in terms of skill, however he's here because he made a name by complaining about every character other than his "girlfriend" Hitomi. He's become a sort of nuiscance in the community almost and really is known as "The Whiney Creepy Hitomi Lover".

I'll probably post more if more people come to my mind.

Let me know who you think!

Vanity Assassin

Are you only referring to new players who just started up with DOA5? or anyone, because in my opinion a few of the DOA vets stand out to me still, no one new has caught my eye

Doug Nguyen

Hahah i thought i was the only one falling victim to maxdrago's girlfriend antics. Glad to see everyone else has seen it. But i think Airgear is a top online player. Im sure there are more but i forgot their names.

Ghosty-J

MaxDrago to be nominated against Future Dib for the "Greatest Person Who Ever Lived Award" :3

Haydeeze

Okay let me rephrase this...
The " Known players in DOA4's online scene"(Emann, Caliber, Da Killah etc.) We arent talking about them. But the "New breed" of DOA5 Up and Comers. Who do you see being up there in this game

Oh man that guy maxdrago is so creepy, he was messaging me weird stuff about Hitomi being his girlfriend, and to "never hit her after the fight, GOT IT!", that he loved her, and that she is his life.

When I said its only a game, he blocked me and told me to find god.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

Doug Nguyen

Oh man that guy maxdrago is so creepy, he was messaging me weird stuff about Hitomi being his girlfriend, and to "never hit her after the fight, GOT IT!", that he loved her, and that she is his life.

Haha yah he said the same to me. Sometimes I accidentally hit the opponent when they die because I'm not sure if they will survive my combo so naturally I instantly stomp on them.

Zeo

Max is probably the most infamous name in the DOA community right now. If you can call that a "big" name. His is definitely one of the biggest among the newcomers. He was around in DOA4 but wasn't quite as vocal. Or maybe... just... no one had to listen.

DR2K

Max is probably the most infamous name in the DOA community right now. If you can call that a "big" name. His is definitely one of the biggest among the newcomers. He was around in DOA4 but wasn't quite as vocal. Or maybe... just... no one had to listen.

He was too busy congradulating Team Ninja on the great job they did with DOA4.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
He was too busy congradulating Team Ninja on the great job they did with DOA4.
No, he wasn't.

Being one of the few he actually respects enough to not go on his usual tirade, he ironically prefers DOA3.1... or so he tells me, anyway.

Ghosty-J

Confused_Tails.jpg

P1naatt1ke1tt0

I find it nearly impossible to believe that anyone could really separate themselves even in just the "online scene" with the current state of the netcode.

5 bar connections usually feel very similar to offline matches. Now I don't get them often, but I bet other European players who play in lobbies with their compatriots get very good matches. I've seen lots of German and French lobbies...

Has anyone measured the average input delays for 5, 4, 3 bar connections? That would be interesting and beneficial. I'm not sure how it could be done though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD