DOA5LR The New Move(s) Suggestions Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's some more suggestions I think Naotora should have:
☆Give her a running 66H+K command, derived from the last kick of her 6KKKKKKK and 6H+KKK. Would guard break and be a less risky alternative kick attack other than 66KK.
☆Merge her PP and 6PK into one string to create PP6PK with all the follow up option included.
☆Let her 9P be usable and transitional from a few attacks to give her more mix up potential, but only after certain punches like 6P~9P, and 4P~9P.
☆A 9P jump transition from Ii Family Creed.
☆Add a 4 BT option from 9P~K.
☆A 9H+K derived from the final jumping kick from her PPK, 6PKK/4KK, and KKKKK6K. Very slow and telegraphed as usual, but provides a much higher launch on counter hit and a decent raw launch on normal hit that only really guarantees 6PK4K/4K4K or 6PK2K/4K2K.
☆Maybe a 9P~8H+K command that gives her that telegraphed sitdown stun kick from 6KKKK8K? Would be essentially the same, but much slower.
☆A move extension from 2K, which adds the 4H+K as follow up, making it 2KK. Would be slow and linear but provides the same knockdown reward.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wait, we're talking about the 2P+K stance right? I haven't played Ryu in forever so I don't know if he already has an izuna from the stance

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh, my bad XD. We should at least get his handstand back, I felt like I was playing some cool balance mini game whenever I got him in the stance in DOA2U.

YBNDM

Here's some more suggestions I think Naotora should have:
☆Give her a running 66H+K command, derived from the last kick of her 6KKKKKKK and 6H+KKK. Would guard break and be a less risky alternative kick attack other than 66KK.
☆Merge her PP and 6PK into one string to create PP6PK with all the follow up option included.
☆Let her 9P be usable and transitional from a few attacks to give her more mix up potential, but only after certain punches like 6P~9P, and 4P~9P.
☆A 9P jump transition from Ii Family Creed.
☆Add a 4 BT option from 9P~K.
☆A 9H+K derived from the final jumping kick from her PPK, 6PKK/4KK, and KKKKK6K. Very slow and telegraphed as usual, but provides a much higher launch on counter hit and a decent raw launch on normal hit that only really guarantees 6PK4K/4K4K or 6PK2K/4K2K.
☆Maybe a 9H+K command that gives her that telegraphed sitdown stun kick from 6KKKK8K? Would be essentially the same, but much slower.
All of these i have to agree with

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I kinda wish Ein had a follow up after 6P, I don't like how it's a simple stunning jab and nothing else.

YBNDM

A few suggestion for Nao-chan: make her punch from 2P+K a 66P, it could be a quick attack option and launcher (Her current P could be come a 8P), make her 66T an offensive hold (it's one of the lengthiest throws in the game, i feel it would make sense), and Give her a 1K, 7K and 44K (She's a kick character after all, the 1K could be like her 2K mixup from 4K and the 44K could be 4K mixup from 4K (I don't know what her 7K would be XD)) and allow her to do a standalone version the last kick of 6KKK8K and the last punch of 6KKKKP

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
A few suggestion for Nao-chan: make her punch from 2P+K a 66P, it could be a quick attack option and launcher (Her current P could be come a 8P), make her 66T an offensive hold (it's one of the lengthiest throws in the game, i feel it would make sense), and Give her a 1K, 7K and 44K (She's a kick character after all, the 1K could be like her 2K mixup from 4K and the 44K could be 4K mixup from 4K (I don't know what her 7K would be XD)) and allow her to do a standalone version the last kick of 6KKK8K and the last punch of 6KKKKP
Love your ideas, but here's a few problems with some:
- That 66T throw already does a hell lot of damage, especially on HiCH, and it would be somewhat OP for it to be an OH since it's her best throw punish.
-That Ii clan punch follow up would have to be 41236P+K since it's a heavy punch and she already does have that 66P move, which I think should be 236P instead.
-The other options I agree with. 1K could be a static string that is basically the the two last low kicks from PP2K2K, but you can't mix up or delay, it'd be more of a conditioner and hold baiter.

YBNDM

More Ideas!
For Rachel:
1P+K
A standalone version of the last strike of 4PP2P. The move would be slightly faster and have slightly more range. It's still not that good. The move is incredibly slow, and if the opponent blocks you're done for. It has some use however, you could hold bait your opponent with it and it could possibly be used as a long range poke.

For Ayane:
PPP8KK/PPP8K2K
Her original PPPKK and PPPK2K. I know Ayane is OP as she is, but these moves would be unsafe on block (were they safe on older games? idk) and would be absolutely terrible in neutral. It's use would be more in stun mixup and combo game and when used at critical threshold, would cause an effect like Leifang's 4K.

If any of the moves already have the effects, please let me know.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eliot could use this:

☆PK- A high to mid kick string that uses his 4K kick, it kind of seems strange that he has no PK move at all, plus he only has the PP or P4P as a mixup

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD