The Official E3 2013 Thread: You Must Login Every 24hrs to Post

Where do you stand as the Next Gen is being revealed?

• MICROSOFT

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • SONY

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • NINTENDO

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • PC

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Last Gen until the servers get cut!!

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Preparing for The Purge!! (someone will die, and zero ****s will be given)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • "I'm too old for this ****!"

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other [insert stance in thread] (PLEASE BE ENTERTAINING!!!)

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Koompbala

That's what I been arguing in this thread the whole time. Xbox original got shut down. 360 got announced it will shut down. That tells me X1 will shut down eventually too. Not only will classics eventually be obsolete, so will collections. Dragon Age is one hey look at this I got the Dragon series. Fast forward many years in the future. I got the epic series DA, but wait I can't play 3 servers are down indefinitely. There's always gonna be that gap. Your basically investing in trash. There's no reason to have a disc since digital downloads exist. Games eventually won't work way down the line. Which just makes the game a hunk of plastic.

Raansu

That's what I been arguing in this thread the whole time. Xbox original got shut down. 360 got announced it will shut down. That tells me X1 will shut down eventually too. Not only will classics eventually be obsolete, so will collections. Dragon Age is one hey look at this I got the Dragon series. Fast forward many years in the future. I got the epic series DA, but wait I can't play 3 servers are down indefinitely. There's always gonna be that gap. Your basically investing in trash. There's no reason to have a disc since digital downloads exist. Games eventually won't work way down the line. Which just makes the game a hunk of plastic.

That's why you wait until a hack comes out that lets you mod it and stay offline forever.

D Glock

Is that a speaker in the XO controller?

Nah, it's their "Day One 2013" Edition. In other words, you're a sucker for purchasing this on day one.

vUZoidW.jpg

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

99% of my games i play offline them shutting down will have little effect on me,ill lose the ability to play Halo and that's it.oh and my Halo game is broken sooooo yeah not much of a loss.pretty much every other game i can get right back on my PS3/PS4

Koompbala

I dont want to spoil anything important,so all I can tell u is, its about mages fighting against the templars for their freedom, think about it this way, its a world war in thedas.sorry but I cant tell u more,not without giving u spoilers about da2

That's all you need to say the Templars against mages is more than enough information. Maybe I'll get around to playing that game if not I'll just watch a playthrough of it. That way I will be up to speed with story progression.

That's why you wait until a hack comes out that lets you mod it and stay offline forever.

Yeah I actually see a hack that does that more viable then them actually getting rid of drm.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD