The Official E3 2013 Thread: You Must Login Every 24hrs to Post

Where do you stand as the Next Gen is being revealed?

• MICROSOFT

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • SONY

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • NINTENDO

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • PC

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Last Gen until the servers get cut!!

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Preparing for The Purge!! (someone will die, and zero ****s will be given)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • "I'm too old for this ****!"

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other [insert stance in thread] (PLEASE BE ENTERTAINING!!!)

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
oh my fucking god shut up with the goddam console wars

Blaze open your dam eyes look around do you honestly think they are going to pull in anyone let alone keep the current players? this is coming from an xbox and 360 fan THEY FUCKED UP i wish they didn't but they did and to ignore that is just straight stupid.you are going to get a system that no one plays you think its hard to find a match in DOA5 now? Killer instinct is going to be worse

just save yourself some trouble and switch systems this isnt some moral decision or switching political parties its just a gaming system stop being a fanboy and start being fan.i personally hope xbox gets their shit together but until then im not going to let me drag me down with them.

Julius Rage

Innovation= Is where the money is at.
PS4= no innovation whatsoever.

Some innovations aren't good.

Being mean too someone was always a thing. Then (according to the Bible anyway) Cain innovated on that and murdered his brother with a rusty farm tool.

Hurray for murder?

Day one DLC = innovation that benefits the publisher = innovation that screws you as the consumer (See: Mass Effect 3)

Blazeincarnated

Some innovations aren't good.

Being mean too someone was always a thing. Then (according to the Bible anyway) Cain innovated on that and murdered his brother with a rusty farm tool.

Hurray for murder?

Day one DLC = innovation that benefits the publisher = innovation that screws you as the consumer (See: Mass Effect 3)

Fuck Mass Effect. I hate that overhyped ass franchise...

Koompbala

Blaze is starting a console war? Glad hes on ignore then.

RIP Xbox one 2013-2013
did no 1 get excited about mirros edge and Dragon Age Inquisition in here? ....just me? ok then.... xD

No you are not the only one people already creamed themselves over Mirrors Edge in here. I have yet to see people talk about Dragon Age love that game. I did not play 2 so I wonder what Inquisition is about.

Nameless Sama

I will buy a PS4. I say that to M$

BTW: I want to see Ryu and Momiji in Tag and Ryu and Ayane !!! The Tag Stages are very awesome. Hmm maybe they change the Tag Throw with Ryu and Kasumi. JUST ONE WORD DOUBLE IZUNA FTW.

Julius Rage

Fuck Mass Effect. I hate that overhyped ass franchise...
You're not even seeing my point.

The point is that every step forward isn't always in the right direction.

The NGage was a step forward but not in the right direction.

McRib sandwiches adds a new item to the McDonalds menu every year...too bad it's disgusting.

What Microsoft is doing is like McDonalds making the McDouble taste better but then making it cost 15 dollars and telling you that if you can't afford it just keep eating the old one.

It's about greed - everyone logs into live and you can show hard numbers to sponsors when chasing AD revenue.

Raansu

Innovation= Is where the money is at.
PS4= no innovation whatsoever.

Innovation? What innovation? You mean by pushing away potential customers by treating them all like criminals? Ya that's some amazing innovation right there. Blaze, I know you're like 5 years old, but try to use that brain of yours for just a little bit.

Koompbala

What if I want an Xbox One instead of a PS4? The fuck is it to you what I want to play?

You don't own your games thats the problem. Since the dawn of video games gamers are able to own your own game. Microsoft doesn't want you owning your video games. Thats the problem

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD