The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Commmanda Panda

I am in the Glendale/Los Angeles Area and would be down to meet up and play some DOA, I am just getting back into the game after a long break.

Tomorrow @ModusPwnins and I should be at Super Arcade to play some DOA. It's maybe a 30 min-ish drive from Glendale. I try to make it out there every week on Wednesdays. I try to get there around 8:30 pm
Super Arcade
1211 N Grand Ave, Walnut, Ca 91789

On Saturdays we meet-up in Long Beach at a card shop called P-lay, which may be a bit longer of a drive for you. Usually 5 of us there on that day. Normally we meet around 3-4 pm and stay until closing which is at 10 pm

P-lay
2060 Sante Fe Ave, Long Beach, Ca 90810

Also feel free to add me on xbox if you want to play on any other day
<<< Gt over here on the side

abellawsy

I have been thinking about going out to super, so i think i will try and make it out tomorrow.

I also added you on Xbox as well to play at other times.

Your right Long Beach is a little ways from me and i do work on Saturday but once in a while i should be able to make it out there.

Commmanda Panda

I have been thinking about going out to super, so i think i will try and make it out tomorrow.

I also added you on Xbox as well to play at other times.

Your right Long Beach is a little ways from me and i do work on Saturday but once in a while i should be able to make it out there.

alright awesome hope to see you offline

abellawsy

Ok i think this might be a possibility tonight let me see what i can rearrange.

Thanks for the invite i have to come out and play offline for the first time in really long.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD