The Official SoCal DOA Thread

Commmanda Panda

can't do friday. I'm starting to think we should start just going to Super on fridays instead of WNF though. I can make the drive once a week, so having more time to play would be better. I think WNF would be better when we get more consistently

ModusPwnins

Sooo.......WNF tonight? Or should we switch to Fridays to max out our play time and go back to Wednesdays once our attendance numbers are back up?

-Might-2

I'm looking for some Offline Casuals groups around the LA area. First time in this thread so i'm not sure if you guys posted a place and time for the meet-up. Not great at the game but I would love to experience the fun with people that love the game as well. Maybe i'll even get tips to make me better at the game.

Commmanda Panda

I'm looking for some Offline Casuals groups around the LA area. First time in this thread so i'm not sure if you guys posted a place and time for the meet-up. Not great at the game but I would love to experience the fun with people that love the game as well. Maybe i'll even get tips to make me better at the game.
where in L.A are you located? we usually have casuals on Sat. in Long Beach (which i just got back from).

Commmanda Panda

yeah so whenever you feel like coming out to play just let us know

the venue we go to on Saturdays is called P-lay located at:
2060 Santa Fe Ave, Long Beach, CA 90810

we usually meet up around 2-4pm and leave during closing which is at 10 pm.
It's located on a street, so parking on the street can be full at times. However, there a park across the street that always has parking available.

Vincent Rayne

just had casuals at Modus' place. would like to thank him for letting me and josh hang out there. hope he got a lot of helpful info. and welcome -Might-2. there's another Jacky player that also lives in the long beach area. i could perhaps get him to make it out if he finds that another jacky player is coming. you guys could share what yall learn with each other.

-Might-2

just had casuals at Modus' place. would like to thank him for letting me and josh hang out there. hope he got a lot of helpful info. and welcome -Might-2. there's another Jacky player that also lives in the long beach area. i could perhaps get him to make it out if he finds that another jacky player is coming. you guys could share what yall learn with each other.
Thanks for the welcome Vincent and it will be great to play another Jacky player. Getting a little better with Jacky but i'm sure i'll learn more from him than he will from me.

ModusPwnins

lol Female Tengu (Mishima) has hellsweeps, this should be interesting.

WNF tonight, I'll go if anyone else goes. Otherwise it's Friday night casuals since I don't have to worry about work the next day.

ModusPwnins

I used to go to UCRiverside which is as close as I'll get, but I've long since graduated. Arcade Revival @ UCR has been holding gatherings recently and if nothing else is going on, I try to make it out.

Commmanda Panda

also i already knew it wouldn't be good to go to Super today anyways. Full house today with the Ultra tourney, so no room to have a set up

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD