The official Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown thread

Puño de Leyenda

*Clapping hands* Oh my goodness this is just beautiful. I kinda wanna join the Jacky army in VF5FS now lol.

I'm glad you find this stuff but I'm curious on how you find these things lol?

lol Well, mainly through searching the Japanese side of Youtube and NicoVideo.

The keywords that you wanna use are VF and MAD, so VF MAD, VF5FS MAD, etc.

That said, here's a new one-All about Street Fighter in Virtua Fighter lol:

SHOOOOORYUKEN!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Here are first screens of Akira Yuki as the boss character in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. His assist is Pai Chan. Also, Akira is a playable boss, it seems.

dbfc-screen1.jpg

dbfc-screen2.jpg

dbfc-screen3.jpg

dbfc-screen4.jpg

They are playable? Yes.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Interviews with Gichi Otsuka (author of Tokyohead, 1993-1995) and Yamagishi Isamu (sponsor of the VFR BEAT-TRIBE CUP Series) are up on the VF 20th Anniversary website.

synce

I wouldn't be surprised if VF6 is actually a VF reboot. If they want the series to survive they need to give the characters some stories and make it easier for people to get into it. Maybe liven up the roster too, it's nothing but 90's stereotypes.

IcKY

I wouldn't be surprised if VF6 is actually a VF reboot. If they want the series to survive they need to give the characters some stories and make it easier for people to get into it. Maybe liven up the roster too, it's nothing but 90's stereotypes.
But they already watered down VF for new comers it's called FINAL SHOWDOWN. if anything they need to bring back elements from VF4 to bring back the hundreds of people that dropped VF when FS was released

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
On Youtube and on the VF 20th Anniversary Website, Intros and gameplay videos for Virtua Fighter 4: Final Tuned are now up. Also, interviews with Hiroshi Kataoka (who helped developed Fighters Megamix, Sonic The Fighters, and Fighting Vipers series) and Daichi Katagiri (who worked on Outrun 2, Daytona USA, Virtua Fighter series, Fighting Vipers series, Sonic the Fighters, and Fighters Megamix) are now up.

synce

VF reduced to a mobile card game... Actually I thought SC would go this route, so it's not terribly surprising but I've lost all hope for VF6

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD