The official Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown thread

Rubedood

If you actually live in the Bronx, the NYC VF crew have offline casuals every Tuesday night at Next Level. Hit up VFDC if you wanna know more. Best person to talk to is Cruzlink2

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I've been keeping up with the VF 20th Anniversary Website, and now we come to the VF5 series. Videos of VF5 intros and teaser trailer for VF5 (PS3 version, circa 2006) are now up.

I'll update the interviews, if they are any. The site is down for the moment.

Nereus

Standard Donor
I've been keeping up with the VF 20th Anniversary Website, and now we come to the VF5 series. Videos of VF5 intros and teaser trailer for VF5 (PS3 version, circa 2006) are now up.

I'll update the interviews, if they are any. The site is down for the moment.

wait.... im confused? Why are VF5 videos up?

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
They usually upload intro and gameplay videos from all VF games. VF1, VF2, VF3, VF4, VF4 Evolution, and VF4 Final Tuned are currently available.

Hold_Junkie93

Hey folks I decided to make an eileen combo video specifically for learning your combos against Akira. I tried to make the vid easy on the eyes/ears. Let me know how you dig.

lol sup tricky, yeah, akira always my practice dummy. Thanks to you guys on Tuesday. Remember the newbie Eileen? made a guy on VF5 with alot of points rage quit after the game.

Tricky

lol sup tricky, yeah, akira always my practice dummy. Thanks to you guys on Tuesday. Remember the newbie Eileen? made a guy on VF5 with alot of points rage quit after the game.
yeah I remember you. I hope you got a chance to watch your twitch archive, I gave you a few tips during your set. If you go back to NL with the combos in this vid I posted you'll lvl up a lot just with that.

Hold_Junkie93

yeah I remember you. I hope you got a chance to watch your twitch archive, I gave you a few tips during your set. If you go back to NL wig your set. If you go back to NL with the combos in this vid I posted you'll lvl up a lot just with that.

Lol those were similar to the first combos I learned ever. The beginning ones with that launch. Ooh, om, I was thinking if 5 PKG, ppp combo'd from (Opp behind) 8 H+K. I got people using, that p+k stun and 323 P+K cancels. Lol I love the more than helpful, 13 P. I should stop acting like I'm down though. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PuertoRicanStyL

Do most VF players only play on PSN? I have the game, but no one really plays it much on XBL.

From what I hear. There's more players on PSN. But the quality of competition is better on Xbox.

It can be hard to find rooms sometimes because the game doesn't allow people to join or even see the room if a match is going on, to minimize any lag. So you just kind of gotta hope you can squeeze in between matches. Which is kinda dumb. Only for the fact you can't even see the room and/or queue yourself up to join. People like to by pass the timer most times. So it makes it even harder. Best bet is to get some VF players on your friends list.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD