Third Costume Pack

Ace Flibble

Countdown to preemptive rage in 5... 4...

But really, yay. I can't remember the last time a game had such an aggressive DLC strategy as quickly as this. Most publishers leave it a month or so before the first DLC hits (not counting launch day on-disc ''DLC'') and they're trying to string it out longer and longer now, with season passes for a year of DLC or whatever which typically boils down to one map pack every four months or some such. It's nice to know that for this there's a constant stream of stuff in the pipeline.

daman077c

Countdown to preemptive rage in 5... 4...

But really, yay. I can't remember the last time a game had such an aggressive DLC strategy as quickly as this. Most publishers leave it a month or so before the first DLC hits (not counting launch day on-disc ''DLC'') and they're trying to string it out longer and longer now, with season passes for a year of DLC or whatever which typically boils down to one map pack every four months or some such. It's nice to know that for this there's a constant stream of stuff in the pipeline.

Well, they DID say they had DLC planned and would be supporting the game better than they did with 4...

Either way, the amount of DLC available is great. I get to go tomorrow to Gamestop to buy more MS Points for the $12 bundle. :D

Doug Nguyen

Ill get them all some day but for now im only getting the ones that interest me. So hopefully this ones a good one.

Dave

how about in this one no more swaps. and give some to the characters who haven't even gotten one yet. also, i'd love some team ninja inspired outfits for the virtua fighter crew (mainly sarah) but i don't think that will ever happen. we'll probably just get the other 3 from virtua fighter 5 and final strike... which aren't really that good.

Brute

Standard Donor
Sue me, but I'd like to see some fully original costumes for a change. Lisa and Rig being the rare exception is silly, imo.

Dacthunder

I called it, I said every other week. Give me my DJ Zack back and my no mask Ryu :)
Still makes me wonder if they are going to give us DLC stages and dat Ryo that was hinted after costumes are done....Hmmm;)

Edit: I think some costumes are going to be swaps again, and some characters are going to be wearing another character's old costume from a previous version. Only a few are going to be original is my guess.

Brute

Standard Donor
DOA Throwback Hayabusa costume has to be THE most requested costume at this point. If TN keeps ignoring that, I have no idea why.

MasterHavik

That would be super stupid no offense to your idea...most of the guys need some DLC. Eliot needs his hodddie. Brad should have his hoddie costume from 4. Bass should get his cowboy/viking costume. Jann Lee could use his white pants from 3. Bayman needs his scuba suit. Ryu needs something that doesn't make him look like a damn pokemon. Hayate...well he could...you know...no offense to Hayate players or fans, but he never really had a cool costume. Everything looks the same with him. Sigh....it must happen when you're playing second fiddle to the Super ninja. Gen fu could get his fourth costume from 4. Rig could steal Ein's clothes. Zack could get his Miami Vice and DJ Zack stuff. Let's give these guys some love.

Brute

Standard Donor
I bet they'll have a school girl pack for Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro, and Hitomi.
I hope not. Never got the whole "school girl" obsession, myself.
It's not that I hate them, but that would be time spent that could be used on other outfits. As in, they could say: "We already gave you Ayane DLC! Remember the schoolgirl outfit?" Pretty sure that's what they're gonna do to Ryu.
Eliot needs his hodddie. Brad should have his hoddie costume from 4.
*hoodie.
Bayman needs his scuba suit.
Doesn't he already have it?
Ryu needs something that doesn't make him look like a damn pokemon.
lol.
Hayate...well he could...you know...no offense to Hayate players or fans, but he never really had a cool costume. Everything looks the same with him. Sigh....it must happen when you're playing second fiddle to the Super ninja.
I actually liked his old ninja/samurai red/green outfit with the mask and over-sized shoulder pads. The spiritual successor (red outfit with the bow) in 5 never struck my fancy as much.
Rig could steal Ein's clothes.
Why not give Hayate Ein's clothes?

MasterHavik

I hope not. Never got the whole "school girl" obsession, myself.
It's not that I hate them, but that would be time spent that could be used on other outfits. As in, they could say: "We already gave you Ayane DLC! Remember the schoolgirl outfit?" Pretty sure that's what they're gonna do to Ryu.

*hoodie.

lol.

I actually liked his old ninja/samurai red/green outfit with the mask and over-sized shoulder pads. The spiritual successor (red outfit with the bow) in 5 never struck my fancy as much.

Why not give Hayate Ein's clothes?
line by line

lol i meant Brad's hobo costume from 4 my bad.

No he doesn't have his scuba suit. What you see in 5 is just some spy suit.

I swear Ryu looks like a demonic version of a Zigazgoon .

Well he can have that then.

You know....that isn't a bad idea, but that might piss off Ein fans.

damedame

I want some alpha costumes :D

Actually giving her a "skin" like in terminator whatnot movies would be cool IMO.

Brute

Standard Donor
She could have a "skin" that's actual skin...

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Sue me, but I'd like to see some fully original costumes for a change. Lisa and Rig being the rare exception is silly, imo.

What original DLC costume did Lisa get? She only got her kitty outfit from DOA4 and DOAD, her gold dress thing from DOAD, and Leifang's dress.

He has a scuba outfit, but it's a new one, not his classic one. Personally I never really cared all that much for the scuba outfit, so I'm fine with never seeing it again.

I want some alpha costumes :D

White Alpha-152 would look awesome. It would also look non-existent when played on The Ends of the Earth.

She could have a "skin" that's actual skin...

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Ha ha ha, nice.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD