Thoughts/Feedback on my Mila?

Argentus

I don't care about the game at all. Lol.

It's more life advice than anything. If you as a human put limits on yourself you never grow as a person, and you'll continue to make the same mistakes over and over.
I know what you're saying, but you are oversimplifying things, there's more to it than that. I'm just trying to make sure I'm good with ALL the characters tools, rather than just focusing on one, like most I see. Just winning or losing isnt' really a factor to me, I'm trying to make a statement that you can win without just relying on long combos.

Jefffcore

I don't think I've ever once thought something should be less simple.... Except maybe a puzzle.

It's still possible to utilize all her tools, and play efficient.

Im telling you to be open to every possibility you have, then pick from that which you think is the best option. You're telling yourself to do exactly what you think I'm telling you to do.

You want to bait? Ok, then do that, but when it's a good idea. Getting a stun then doing 4h+k makes no sense. You get a stun, and your opponent can either hold, or SE. Instead of putting yourself in a crappy situation, and losing possible damage, wouldn't it make more sense to throw, launch, or continue the stun in some way?

Last edited:

Argentus

I've never once thought something should be less simple.... Except maybe a puzzle.

It's still possible to utilize all her tools, and play efficient.

Im telling you to be open to every possibility you have, then pick from that which you think is the best option. You're telling yourself to do exactly what you think I'm telling you to do.

You want to bait? Ok, then do that, but when it's a good idea. Getting a stun then doing 4h+k makes no sense. You get a stun, and your opponent can either hold, or SE. Instead of putting yourself in a crappy situation, and losing possible damage, wouldn't it make more sense to throw, launch, or continue the stun in some way?
ah yeah. That's just me thinking they can break out of the stuns and trying to anticipate it lol. Like I said, learning. When I do 4hk, its usually to lead into mount by way of 4hk, 2hk, 3hk, 2t.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD