• NO!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Depends on how many people you trash.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I'm not relevant enough to vote.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

lopedo

Since this directly pertains to the DOA 5 game, I'd request nobody moves or locks this. This is my attempt to keep my membership here without insulting anybody. At the same time, I feel some deserve it. And that's why the lopedo show is coming about. Gameplay, community and more will be discussed on it. Read the handy FAQ I created and click >> http://www.youtube.com/user/lopedo?feature=mhee to get to my show.

What is the lopedo show?
The lopedo show is going to be a YouTube (for now) show where I will talk about DOA, the community and game play related things.

Why can't you do that here?
I can't express myself in the way I want to here. I've moderated and administrated forums much larger than this so I understand rules and censorship and am totally cool with it, to a point. I want to say what I want to say. By simply advertising my show here, I give you the option to tune in or not tune in. This way, nobody accidently reads my post and cries because I was crude.

You'll get one viewer, nobody cares about you.
That's fine. Some people know about another show I run that gets 50-100k weekly. The point of this isn't to become YT famous or popular, it's to express myself and troll in the way that only I can.

Guests?
Sure. PM me if you want to guest star. We can even do a live show if there is enough interest.

Name dropping?
Yup. When I see stupid shit, I'll call stupid shit. Including any and all stupid shit I do, like walk out of tournaments. (Which wasn't stupid, but I like to remind people of that.)

Sounds good, when is the first episode?
Sometime tonight. I need to buy an adequate webcam that's a bit better than the one I have from 1923.

FakeSypha

Sure, I'll watch it when I have the time. Being as controversial as you seem to be, I can sense potential saltiness either said by you, or by others in response to what you said. In any case, if you feel like needing a space to express yourself, I guess it's OK.

What will be your first topic? TN and the removal of the SE glitch? The fact Helena got back her PFTs AND got buffed?

Nate

I will listen/watch this just because I know Lopedo is such an incredible douchebag it's destined to be extremely entertaining. That's a compliment, 'pedo.

lopedo

Will this be live?

Why YouTube and not Twitch?

Stream chat?

It's going to be pre recorded most of the time, though I'll never use a script for it.

YT is easier to navigate and upload to than Twitch. If I do live shows, they'll be on Twitch.

My first topic is going to be the changes (again) in the latest patch. I'm also going to explain why the 360 patch isn't out and can't be throw out as fast as the PS3 one.

lopedo

First episode coming up tonight. No specific time frame but I'm going to discuss the patch notes one at a time.

Gill Hustle

Hmm, this could have Maximilian like potential.

That being said I wish you the best sir and to keep in mind if you make it big you'll be looked at as a rep of the community ;)

lopedo

Hmm, this could have Maximilian like potential.

That being said I wish you the best sir and to keep in mind if you make it big you'll be looked at as a rep of the community ;)

I will intentionally never make it big because I don't want to rep this community. I just want to get my thoughts out without pissing the mods off here.

Gill Hustle

I will intentionally never make it big because I don't want to rep this community. I just want to get my thoughts out without pissing the mods off here.

Well even if you don't want to, the brief time we met in philly and the times I hung around in lobbies with you, I can tell you sorta have "it" for that kind of thing.

lopedo

Webcam acquired. Food, TV, then first episode recording time.

I'd like to say that this won't be an A+ production. Just a douche bag (me) on cam. I'll elaborate on the first episode.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I'm only two minutes in but please get a microphone for your next episode. It doesn't have to be fancy, just functional.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD