• NO!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Depends on how many people you trash.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I'm not relevant enough to vote.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Ghosty-J

I noticed that on playback. Not gonna take it down. It IS a pilot episode after all. But, check out the 9 minute mark if nothing else. I have some choice words for TN. Gonna upload a video in a few to test the headset with the mic.

9:00-14:00 was definitely the best part. Kudos on ripping their cruddy DLC plan :cool:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I don't think I disagreed with a single thing you said and I'm all about giving Team Ninja a hard time but I think you're going to need more substance than rant for ~15 minute episodes.

lopedo

The goal isn't to convert people to anything. It's for people who just want to hear the truth as I see it and compare it to the fluffy bullshit they see here.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I understand that but it'll help you sound more competent and less crazy old man with even some basic explanation behind your feelings.

ErickBello

Lopedo is exactly the kind of guy that I enjoy watching on YT. *insta sub*

...and actually most of my friends are like him. Fuck.

FakeSypha

Watched it. Overall, most of the stuff you said makes sense and I agree with. I even chuckled a couple of times I have to admit. Oh man, those maxdrago references... xD

However, your way of saying things has a very 'cool-and-edgy-teenager' vibe who is expressing his feelings. Some people will just bash you because of that. Not that you should care, since you're just taking stuff off your chest. Then, again maybe you could try being a little more classy in the next episode. Just a little.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Watched it. Overall, most of the stuff you said makes sense and I agree with. I even chuckled a couple of times I have to admit. Oh man, those maxdrago references... xD

However, your way of saying things has a very 'cool-and-edgy-teenager' vibe who is expressing his feelings. Some people will just bash you because of that. Not that you should care, since you're just taking stuff off your chest. Then, again maybe you could try being a little more classy in the next episode. Just a little.

That's just him. I've been trying to get this asshole to calm down for years. It doesn't work.

Julius Rage

Better than any of the shit I ever put to audio. However I haven't watched it I'm just pointing out how horrible some of those Julius and Jakob episodes were.

lopedo, do an episode about Repoman and how he ain't shit. Also get the word out that caliburblades isn't old enough to make IPL

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
Relationships should work, and not be work.
If you're having to work at a relationship, you're doing too much.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Ricky warned Loopy. Loopy listened, but Loopy drank the poison anyway.

Loopy will continue to drink the poison until something major finally happens.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD