tips against characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopedo

What? Who? How?

Best in the world? Tournament player? Hentai lover? Why? Ass.

DOA 5 IS shit.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
And you go bi-polar between liking the game and hating it right along with me, so that above post doesn't mean much either.

My opinion on the game has always been about the same. I have serious issues with it and, as a result, choose not to play it for long periods of time. I don't despise it to the point I will refuse to enter tournaments for it, as most tournaments are more of a social thing for me anyway.

That doesn't mean all I'm gonna post is "this is shit, that is shit" all the time, though. Some people are getting more out of it than I am right now. No need to gun them down.

lopedo

My opinion on the game has always been about the same. I have serious issues with it and, as a result, choose not to play it for long periods of time. I don't despise it to the point I will refuse to enter tournaments for it, as most tournaments are more of a social thing for me anyway.

That doesn't mean all I'm gonna post is "this is shit, that is shit" all the time, though. Some people are getting more out of it than I am right now. No need to gun them down.

I'm pretty much in the same boat but I like to troll and my name was mentioned so I figured I'd oblige the masses.

I'm going to FR though and hanging out with a bunch of people (and playing DOA) so that should be fun, even if not for the gameplay itself.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Whatever your reasons, you're going to be there and I enjoy getting to see my friends. Even the crazy ones that act like a dick most of the time like you, Lopedo. Enough with the dogging on the game in threads, though. You've said your piece several times, both eloquently and...well, like your first post in here, and your point of view is well-known. At this point you do just come across as a troll, even to those who've read your posts where you actually explain why you feel that way, and I dislike having to deal with the posts people report you for. Try to behave, damnit.

Anyway, this thread needs to get back on track or it'll get locked. Angelo, if you got what you wanted out of it just say so and we'll lock it for that reason as well. You'll likely get more out of the character forums than you will here just by virtue of your question being mostly character-specific.

lopedo

I'm primarily going to see you guys that I like in this community. I don't need/want the fame/money that comes from winning a tournament. I just like to haz fun with my fwends.

rximmortal

Seriously i cant get what is this ''comunity''.
You go in the forum of the game you do not play and start talking about how this game sux or how you are so proud that you do not play it recently , but you go on tournament and overall that game sux. So I suggest you that , if you do not have anything better to do , but this , suicide is the answer ;).
And here comes the other guys that are even worse than the ones upper. They come in the game forum of the game they actually play and start flaming about the same game being stupid and non worth.So advise for them , Incinirate yourself in this instance.

lopedo

Seriously i cant get what is this ''comunity''.
You go in the forum of the game you do not play and start talking about how this game sux or how you are so proud that you do not play it recently , but you go on tournament and overall that game sux. So I suggest you that , if you do not have anything better to do , but this , suicide is the answer ;).
And here comes the other guys that are even worse than the ones upper. They come in the game forum of the game they actually play and start flaming about the same game being stupid and non worth.So advise for them , Incinirate yourself in this instance.

The first highlight shows that you can't spell.
The next two show what you do.
And the third, well, you make yourself look so bad that I can't even come up with an insult.

Now go incinerate yourself in this instance!

rximmortal

The first highlight shows that you can't spell.
The next two show what you do.
And the third, well, you make yourself look so bad that I can't even come up with an insult.

Now go incinerate yourself in this instance!

You maybe can't come with an insult but i does.
The gramatic mistake upper means that i do not care at all about gramatic and i totaly dont care about your opinion.
The next two show what you must do.
I am very sad that you are just one of the mass , which cant get what is the main problem.

SilverForte

Learn to English. At least spell check before you post, this isn't a chatroom. You're just ruining your credibility and looking like a fool.

rximmortal

Only the kids care about something so pointless as Gramatic in foreign language.
As i said you dont get the point of all this , and now i feel it is pointless to learn kids about life . I will wait to get more expirience on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD