Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alright, GG's to everyone I played at TORYUKEN 4: Stronghold this weekend. Really amazing convention centre setup to enjoy and check out! As for DOA5LR, it was a decent tournament with some good matches, though not getting any stream time was extremely disappointing. The power outages were quite unfortunate but the centre should've planned for it a little better. Anyways, congrats to Yurlungur & Teevo for runners up!

Top 3
1st Force of Nature :christie: :ayane:
2nd Yurlungur :christie: :leifang: :alpha152: :helena:
3rd TTT Teevo :bass:

I look forward to more interesting matches in the future! Lol @ Christie grand finals...

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I will be at A&C WORLD this Wednesday. If anyone would like to increase their understanding about DOA5LR's system mechanics or would like to level up their game, come speak to me while I'm there.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Same as last week:

I'll be at A&C again this week. If you'd like any help with better understanding DOA5LR or would like any assistance with anything, feel free to speak with me when I'm there.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alrighty, we successfully completed the first of the weekly TTT Ranking Tournament despite being a little rushed at the end (hopefully next week will be paced a bit better).

TTT DOA Ranking (June 15th, 2015):

#1 Force of Nature :Christie: :ayane:
#2 Rawalpindiblues :helena: :Christie: :alpha152: :leifang: :rachel:
#3 Teevo :bass:
#4 SaltMachine
#5 Mademan
#5 Richboy85
#7 Cornwallace
#7 Pikachu's Salty

GG's all round to all who participated and look forward to how things go next week! I heavily encourage as much people to attend as possible because this is a pretty cool thing for the community that Neorussell is facilitating.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Nice little tournament we had this evening. GGs to all whom played. Glad to see some new players trying their hand at the game (and doing fairly decently I might add). Shame we were rush a bit again this evening, though it interesting makes things more exciting since it forces you to adapt faster.

Anyway here's the result for June 22nd, 2015

1st Force of Nature :ayane: :christie: :kasumi:
2nd TTT Teevo :bass: :jacky:
3rd Cornwallace :kokoro:
4th Richboy85
5th Mademan
5th HYPE TSF
7th Thwack

Current Ranking:

#1 Force of Nature 16 points
#2 TTT Teevo 12 points
#3 Cornwallace 8.8 points
#3 Richboy85 8.8 points
#5 Mademan 8 points
#6 Rawalpindiblues 6.4 points
#7 SaltMachine 4.8 points
#8 HYPE TSF 4 points
#9 Thwack 3.2 points
#9 Pikachu's Salty 3.2 points

Looking forward to seeing how things turn out next week!

Last edited:

Xernuht

In regards to our future, I think I might try to keep DOA going for a bit, but we may be cancelling the weekly ranked battles. I can't guarantee attendance on either Mondays or Wednesdays.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Ah, it was nice to see you guys again. Scene wasn't the same without Erik's, ahem, "presence". Anyways, we got into another ranking tournament although we weren't able to fully complete it due to only having one setup to get through everything, though here's how it turned out:

July 13th Weekly Tournament:

1st Force of Nature :christie: :kasumi:
1st TTT Teevo :bass:
3rd og23 :lisa: :alpha152:
4th Machinehead
5th Gwaps
5th HYPE TSF
7th Richboy85
7th Cornwallace
9th Mademan
9th Thwack

GGs to all and og23 & Machinehead's match was hype as fuck! Bonus points to Sandro for hitting the Saudi Bitchslap LOL!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Alrighty, we completed our first DOA5LR War Games this evening. Yeah, this is the last time I'm letting the other team captain pick first lol...

Here's the Results:

R1. Mademan Defeats Thwack
R2. Mademan Defeats Richboy85
R3. Mademan Defeats HYPE TSF
R4. Force of Nature Defeats Mademan
R5. Force of Nature Defeats ShiningNegro
R6. Force of Nature Defeats Gwaps
R7. Force of Nature Defeats og23

Winner: Team Buttons

It was fun and I really didn't expect Luke to knock off the side :eek:! Looking forward to the next War Games! :cool:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
GGs to everyone this evening. Got another War Games under our belt! To commemorate Momiji's new buffs (along with a new awesome Fireworks stage), she just bagged herself a victory!

Here's how it went down:

R1. Richboy85 Defeats Thwack
R2. Mademan Defeats Richboy85
R3. Saltmachine Defeats Mademan
R4. Saltmachine + Buddha Defeats og23
R5. Saltmachine Defeats Gwaps

Winner: Team Ninjas

Didn't need to play: Force of Nature

Was a fun little war games, despite the salt that Buddha spilled lol. <3 Momiji. :momiji:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD