Try to encourage me to buy Last Round

Kronin

You forgot to mention that these two stages are EXCLUSIVE to the current gen (PlayStation4 and XBox One) versions (currently unknown if the PC version will have this as well).

Actually I wrote it later underlining that part too XD (but maybe it's better to use the bold text for putting more emphasis, I will edit it).

It's anyway important to realize that the new stages and the new hairstyles (and the option for customizing the character during the selection screen) will NOT be available for X360 and Ps3 users, so keeping such characteristic an exclusive of the current generation.

Others above have mentioned they will be on PC as well.

Well, yes because would appear extremely unlikely and strange to make an hystorical port of the game on PC using an old gen version limited in the contents, all the chances are for the Steam version being in par with the last and most complete release of Doa5LR. Anyway for fairness has to be said that nothing got a confirmation so far.

Last edited:

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Personally i would have prefered if they added more story content

Still its worth it if you like the series

Kronin

Team NINJA posted some new infos on twitter, I think that could be useful for @pikamewchutwo, even if in general I believe should get a news on the homepage:

[Important Notice #1] Due to hardware capacity, we are approaching the limit of the additional downloadable content #DOA5LR (Continue)
we can offer for PS3/Xbox 360. There is a possibility that new content will not be availalbe for those platforms in the future. (Continue)
We are currently looking into the limits and will inform you as soon as we have more information. #DOA5LR

[Important Notice #2] Due to a Facebook policy change, you will not be able to use Facebook share and YouTube uploading functions (Continue)

from "DOA5 Plus", "DOA5 Ultimate", and PS3 / Xbox360 version of "DOA5 Last Round" from 4/30/2015.
The PS4, Xbox One & Steam versions of "DOA5 Last Round" do not support the account linking functionality for Facebook and YouTube.
#DOA5LR

Source: Team NINJA twitter profile

PS: About the last point, they have also added that:
Team NINJA @TeamNINJAStudio · 41 min 41 minuti fa
@Ada_VVong DOA5LR is compatible with video share function on both on PS4 and Xbox One, screenshot on PS4. #DOA5LR

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Wait until the game is out and you've heard the general opinion of everyone. There really isn't much to see in LR outside of two new stages and characters plus more dlc costumes.

d3v

Wait until the game is out and you've heard the general opinion of everyone. There really isn't much to see in LR outside of two new stages and characters plus more dlc costumes.
Stages wont matter to the OP since he's not going next gen.

Of course, it's not like he won't be getting Last Round anyway since it's a free update/patch if you have Ultimate.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD