Uploading Replays

P1naatt1ke1tt0

I'm getting the error too... not sure why it's talking about network connection, my ports are forwarded

I wonder, does this have anything to do with the MS getting rid of the FB app on 360? Maybe it's impossible to upload to FB for those who never had the app?

Edit: I can upload photos, but not replays. It's gonna be funny if TN has to release 1.03B...

Seriously, if MS really charges $40K for all updates, I doubt they'll do it. I sure wouldn't if I were TN but include the fix in a possible future 1.04 patch.

I'll try uploading a replay today.

Kronin

I had the same error and I have already posted the problem to Team Ninja's twitter (like max Drago had already done).

I think that it's a problem of the game and not of particular settings, because I am able to upload on FB my personal records and the title obtained in the game (I hadn't still tried with the photo), but for the video in the end of the uploading process I receive the same message of error posted by you.

Also if just on FB and in 360p, I consider the possibility to upload own videos of the game a great option for this kind of game, something that surely also the other fighting game series will decide to include in their future release (if it's not already done). So I really hope that TN will decide to fix this problem.

EDIT: I try to upload photos on my FB profile and also this feature work, what gives problems is just the video uploading :(

Randzz

I did everything I could at the Xbox end. It asked for permission for DOA5 to post on my FB page and I accepted it. Not sure what else I could do.

You're not the only one, I got that messege too, yet any titles I get are auto uploaded to FB. My PS3 uploads are no problem on either FB or Youtube. If the netcode was fixed with the patch & this is some odd byproduct then I'd say this is a relatively small price to pay... but the jury is still out on that.

Dave

Welp, mine worked!

Maybe it really is connection issues you guys are having. I changed nothing on my Facebook page, only did what it asked me to on the console. It is quite a process by the way. First you have to watch the replay, then it goes to a black screen and loads to 100% with the words CHECKING, then it goes to an uploading stage and then it will tell you that it has been uploaded but may take some time before viewing.

Dave

Lol, it's terrible though. Like my win pose... she says something different yet the sub-titles show something else. So screwy.

Omegan Eckhart

I think it's working for me now too. Got to 100%, clicked (A) to upload to Facebook and now gotta wait for it to get to 100% again...

Is it extremely slow uploading for everyone else too? I have 20mbs of upload speed but it still moves slow as hell.

Omegan Eckhart

Upload works, I just transferred two videos from FaceBook to YouTube to FreeStepDodge and it all worked correctly. Although only 2 out of like 14 videos that I saved played correctly lol

Randzz

Uploaded 4 vids to FB. Odd that you basically have to do it twice per vid but that's a minor quibble. How do you transfer/share vids from FB to Youtube? I know you can do the reverse on the PS3 side of things.

Kronin

These are great news to hear :)

Upload works, I just transferred two videos from FaceBook to YouTube to FreeStepDodge and it all worked correctly. Although only 2 out of like 14 videos that I saved played correctly lol

Like Randzz I would like to know how method did you use to transfer the video from FB to YouTube. Did you downloaded them on the HD first? Or there is a way to do this directly?

Also, the quality remained the same from FB to YT?

Uploaded 4 vids to FB. Odd that you basically have to do it twice per vid but that's a minor quibble.

What do you mean for two times for vid? The first time the console gave you an error for each video?

Edit: Thanks KasumiMugen

Omegan Eckhart

These are great news to hear :)

Like Randzz I would like to know how method did you use to transfer the video from FB to YouTube. Did you downloaded them on the HD first? Or there is a way to do this directly?

Also, the quality remained the same from FB to YT?
I use Google Chrome so this video helped me:
This one is for FireFox:
You have to download the video to your computer then upload it from your computer to YouTube.

Oh and yes the video quality stayed the same for me.

I'm not very computer savvy so hopefully this helps.

Randzz

...What do you mean for two times for vid? The first time the console gave you an error for each video?...

I mean that there was that 1st percentage thing after viewing the vid & then after 2nd percentage thing... I guess to confirm that FB got it?

I hope uploading vids from 360 isn't a 1 day only fluke.

Randzz

I use Google Chrome so this video helped me:
This one is for FireFox:
You have to download the video to your computer then upload it from your computer to YouTube.

Oh and yes the video quality stayed the same for me.

I'm not very computer savvy so hopefully this helps.

You're more PC savvy then I, thanx. Chrome it is.

Omegan Eckhart

I mean that there was that 1st percentage thing after viewing the vid & then after 2nd percentage thing... I guess to confirm that FB got it?
The first percentage is the replay being analysed then the second one is the actual upload.

The fact that you have to watch the replay through, then analyse it and then upload it is just plain strange.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD