Uploading Replays

Randzz

The first percentage is the replay being analysed then the second one is the actual upload.

The fact that you have to watch the replay through, then analyse it and then upload it is just plain strange.

Thanx, that & they each take really long when compared to PS3. But so long as I can do it ;)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The first percentage is the replay being analysed then the second one is the actual upload.

The fact that you have to watch the replay through, then analyse it and then upload it is just plain strange.

The first pass is to determine if the replay is glitched out in any way. The second pass is the encode process itself.

Omegan Eckhart

The first pass is to determine if the replay is glitched out in any way. The second pass is the encode process itself.
What happens if it is glitched out? Does it fix it, stop the upload, or just upload it anyway?

Oh I'm gonna upload a match that shows that glitch thing I said about. Maybe you can take a look at it, the clip is only about a minute long.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
What happens if it is glitched out? Does it fix it, stop the upload, or just upload it anyway?

Oh I'm gonna upload a match that shows that glitch thing I said about. Maybe you can take a look at it, the clip is only about a minute long.

It says it cannot be uploaded.

Kronin

Success! I managed to upload on Fb the video of my great victory against OffBeat Ninja (or better against a person that wanted make me believe that he was him XD).

Kronin

I've seen someone called Offbeat Ninjas, that the guy?

Exactly XD! said it that I was a fan of Offbeat Ninja's Ein me too, and he before answered me Ty, and than ironically something like that the developers had put out him just for pissing him.

I think that hardly I could have been able to beat the real player 3-0 in a match.

Sam Sultan

Exactly XD! said it that I was a fan of Offbeat Ninja's Ein me too, and he before answered me Ty, and than ironically something like that the developers had put out him just for pissing him.

I think that hardly I could have been able to beat the real player 3-0 in a match.
Offbeat Ninja's new gamertag is now Offbeat Ninjas i have him in my list he plays occasional DOA5 he uses Hitomi and Gen Fu now.
Also uploading video's works for me too now it just seems that the end pose gets messed up all the time but oh well its not that high of a price to pay.

Zeo

I recall Offbeat Ninja and "Offbeat Ninjas" being 2 different people actually. How are you so sure he's the same guy. I'm pretty sure Offbeat has his own XBL which I saw was clearly "Offbeat Ninja" whereas Offbeat Ninjas was originally "Achilles Might" back during DOA4, I remember when he changed his name.

Sam Sultan

I recall Offbeat Ninja and "Offbeat Ninjas" being 2 different people actually. How are you so sure he's the same guy. I'm pretty sure Offbeat has his own XBL which I saw was clearly "Offbeat Ninja" whereas Offbeat Ninjas was originally "Achilles Might" back during DOA4, I remember when he changed his name.

I played him as Offbeat Ninja and as Offbeat Ninjas in DOA4, same play style same skill oh yeah also same voice so either it's someone mimicking Offbeat's voice and play style perfectly or it's him.

Kronin

I played him as Offbeat Ninja and as Offbeat Ninjas in DOA4, same play style same skill oh yeah also same voice so either it's someone mimicking Offbeat's voice and play style perfectly or it's him.

Oh no, don't say me this... Are you really sure? :oops:

But he won 2 matches really close, and in the end I was able to beat him in a match without lose a round (also if he was using Gen Fu)... I can't believe that he is no more to the levels of best players like Master (but in his defense I know that the online js different from offline, especially with my shit connection).

I think that I have to make him my apologies...:( and this is my second poor figure in Doa of yesterday.. next one?

PS: Anyway I know that the real "Offbeat Ninja" played competetively also on SoulCalibur 4, and yesterday looking for the games owned by Offbeat Ninjas" seemed to me that it wasn't in his list, and so really strange.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yes, Ryan "Offbeat Ninja" Ward does not play DOA5 and left the DOA4 community shortly after CGS ended. There are known players who pretend to be them by having slightly different gamer tags.

Kronin

Yes, Ryan "Offbeat Ninja" Ward does not play DOA5 and left the DOA4 community shortly after CGS ended. There are known players who pretend to be them by having slightly different gamer tags.

You are my salvation... the last thing that I wanted it was just to offend a player that I really esteemed...

Sam Sultan

Hmm i really think its the same dude from what i remember at least. I mean i played against Offbeat ninja and offbeat ninjas and to me they sounded and played the same but i don't know maybe its someone who plays just like him and also tries to talk like him lol.

Randzz

I download the video with http://www.downvids.net/. Just upload the video on FB, but you have to upload it visible to everybody. Click on the video > Copy the URL > Paste it > press download. Upload it on YT then and finally upload it here.

Broke down & added a couple. Will see if I'm brave enough to add some more in the future. Anyone know where I can get a good PS3 controller that's 360 sized but as responsive as the PS3 stock controller? While I've got Arcade sticks, I'd be thumbs if I went back to them now & the Sony controllers are too freakin' small.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD