DOA5LR Ver.1.04 + DLC Trailer

Alright, TN no more versions of existing stages. This stage does not feel new to me, at all. It's purely aesthetic with some new trigger options... This is not enough to get me back in the game. If this is the extend of their DLC stage contribution, thumbs down.
I wouldn't say that the changes are 'purely aesthetic' at all, and maybe you missed the point a little. I think this stage has just about every type of danger zone there is in the game. It's going to be so fun figuring out ways to use all of these zones; can't wait. I see some crazy sh*t coming out of that stage :)

I wouldn't say that the changes are 'purely aesthetic' at all, and maybe you missed the point a little. I think this stage has just about every type of danger zone there is in the game. It's going to be so fun figuring out ways to use all of these zones; can't wait. I see some crazy sh*t coming out of that stage :)
I would agree with you if and only if they come out with more DLC stages. As it stands... it's just not enough for me. But if you're excited that's great! I'm not gonna sh*t on your parade :)

Team Ninja does not need to release new stages for DOA5 or DOA5LR, we have more than enough compared to other fighting games. The fact that they are is amazing and I appreciate that from them.

Releasing more bikinis on the other hand -_-. A step in the wrong direction IMHO.

Last edited:
Hasn't support for YouTube & Facebook been ended for awhile now?

This was likely intentional since it's like having 3rd party apps that needs confirmation and possibly payed for it. If it's not supported anymore, I suppose it may be because last gen is slowly becoming the console on not exactly getting these in-depth 3rd party updates like FB, Twitter and Youtuber uploder etc. It will likely hurt the users who use them on last gen, but there might be a reasonable reason for it actually.

"Ended support for replay uploads to YouTube." Some ps3 players are about to be mad.
Hasn't support for YouTube & Facebook been ended for awhile now?
This was likely intentional since it's like having 3rd party apps that needs confirmation and possibly payed for it. If it's not supported anymore, I suppose it may be because last gen is slowly becoming the console on not exactly getting these in-depth 3rd party updates like FB, Twitter and Youtuber uploder etc. It will likely hurt the users who use them on last gen, but there might be a reasonable reason for it actually.

When Facebook and YouTube last updated their ToS, DOA was unable to submit replays due to it. It was announced that it would cease connecting to YT/FB I believe in March or May. So the options exist even though it's known that there's no way to support it (Hence, why they don't have the feature in the new gen). So this patch was to basically "clean up" what already cannot be selected.

Nice stage,I have a feel that the proper use of this stage's environment will lead to a huge advantage in a fight.Will be fun to see all the combos and useful tricks that will be born after the patch.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD