News Version 1.07 (aka: "1.06") Patch Now Available

Brute

Standard Donor
I didn't know blatant lying/trolling was allowed on FSD... That's interesting
If we banned everyone who said something that wasn't entirely true for humorous purposes, there might be about 5 people left on the site.

da fuck, patch says its 1.06 for me not 1.07
The arcade patch was allegedly 1.06 as well, but their official website seems to have a different numbering order, with 1.05 being the previous patch.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
So basically, it's just like Persona 4 Arena on consoles. Players never got to play v1.00/1.01, because the consoles got v1.02 instead. So it's just like here, where console players don't get v1.06 because v1.07 is the official version for the release of Phase-4 to consoles. No biggie people.

Chapstick

Phase-4 is in the JP store now but not the US one. Looks like this won't be another Marie Rose and we gotta wait until tomorrow afternoon.

Randark

My patch is in, up and running, but I noticed the release for phase 4 now states 25/6 as opposed to 17/6 as scheduled, not sure how this affect all regions and wonder if it will affect the overalls DLC too (as there's a phase 4 costume in there)

edit: after a quick trawl of the official websites, it looks like this just affects the European PS3 systems (sigh, here we go again)

ah well enjoy phase-4 guys if you can download her, looks like we Europeans are waiting again :(

Last edited:

Timasty

Pais 2P still hasn't been fixed after a CB burst against the wall. Seems like I can still have a juicy 30 hit combo

2_4T 4K still whiffs against the same 5 characters... hmm

Sadly MRs 8P+K hasn't been fixed. It shouldn't let throws whiff imo (instead give her a slight damage buff or so)

Still happy though that a new character arrived. 31 characters? That's pretty sweet

FatalxInnocence

Sadly MRs 8P+K hasn't been fixed. It shouldn't let throws whiff imo (instead give her a slight damage buff or so)

Hmmm, see. I've been thrown out of 8P+K several times. I'm guessing you can't throw it on reaction but if you predict it, you can catch her.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD