"VG Music Thread"

Who mentioned Megami Tensei? I love most music from franchise and related games. Now some favs:

Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei
Daedalus
2D Makai
Explorer
3D Tokyo 3

Shin Megami Tensei
Dream
Home
Game Over
Pascal's Theme

Persona: Be Your True Mind
Dungeon - Police Station
City 2 Accident
Shadow ~ Sirius

Persona 1's music is very underrated in my opinion, and overshadowed by latter remixes.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Toyama Rock
Kasugayama High School
Mad Party
Kurosu's Theme
Hitoshi Atsu Store
Katasumuri Mountain Theme

Persona 3 FES
Time Castle
Persona

Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Algon HQ
Virtual Horror House
Leon Automotive (Electricity Off)

Maken X
India
Kei
Mist

SMT NINE
Shop
Kichijoji 2
Harajuku

Some godlike funk/fusion i ever heard.

Digital Devil Saga
Spider's String the Second Movement
Sahasrara

Well, that's all for this time. I'll continue the list later. I sincerely recommend all above.

Darkslay

Oh my goodness favorite thread, right here lol. How come its died out so much?

C'mon you guys where is the 8-bit love in here? i'm gonna put some underrated gems here so you can hear what's good lol.

This one is probably the 8-bit equivalent of power metal XD, if any of you have played this game, mad respect.

From a pretty well known franchise but still, no one talks about this song.

And a good ol' immortal classic.

Darkslay

Man i just want to spam the hell out of this thread lol. No one seems to really be posting though. :(

No matter. Here is music from one of my favourite franchises (if you didn't know by now lol).
Ryu Ga Gotoku 1
Ryu Ga Gotoku 2
Ryu Ga Gotoku 3
Ryu Ga Gotoku 4
Ryu Ga Gotoku 5

Armin

Man i just want to spam the hell out of this thread lol. No one seems to really be posting though. :(

No matter. Here is music from one of my favourite franchises (if you didn't know by now lol).
Ryu Ga Gotoku 1
Ryu Ga Gotoku 2
Ryu Ga Gotoku 3
Ryu Ga Gotoku 4
Ryu Ga Gotoku 5

I guess we might be the only two spamming this thing with our music lol

Darkslay

How's this for underrated?

I love you man. I don't think i've ever talked with someone who has played that game, then again. Its been my life goal to play every NES game ever made..... At least once lol.

And two of the most emotional themes I've heard in ages.

Damn. In your belief is such a powerful theme, literally brought me to tears in the ending, *sigh* will there ever be an Asura's Wrath 2? :(

Yay it also seems the thread is revived, at least a little lol. Here's some of my picks this time.

What an awesome title for a song, i also love how it has multiple versions.
Funny probably the best rendition to Ryu's theme is in a game that's not street fighter lol.
Ah God Hand. Another godlike piece from Platinum (Clover) that nobody either knows or remembers. Probably my favourite from them actually.
I get so sad listening back to these soundtracks waiting for the next installment. :(

Other than Ryu's all of these songs were Western inspired, i don't really know why but i kinda loved it lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
One song I can and feel like noting is the Heavenly Garden stage theme from TTT2...I can legit just listen to that zen track all day...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD