Vote for DOA5 @Evo2k13

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Definitely voted and told everyone on my social networks to do the same. DOA5 Should definitely be in there, lets show them we got the heart and passion!

MASTER
:hayabusa:

Did you tell everyone on your social networks to show up to offline events, because that will show them we got heart and passion more. ;)

newtype

How was the turn out for other majors looking? I heard Canada Cup only had 4 entries?!?!?!! And did anyone see the finals?? I know Tokido and Gamerbee are great at video games but was there nobody from the DOA community in Canada at a high level?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
How was the turn out for other majors looking? I heard Canada Cup only had 4 entries?!?!?!! And did anyone see the finals?? I know Tokido and Gamerbee are great at video games but was there nobody from the DOA community in Canada at a high level?

I dont believe anyone even knew that tournament existed. It wasn't posted up here, so DOA players are going to be in the dark unless they are from another community.

Stikku

I voted almost every game except DOA5. That being said, MLP: Fighting is Magic is a better game than DOA5.

I want DOA5 to be a fucking fantastic game, but I'm not going to pretend that it is when it obviously isn't.

Lei

I voted almost every game except DOA5. That being said, MLP: Fighting is Magic is a better game than DOA5.

I want DOA5 to be a fucking fantastic game, but I'm not going to pretend that it is when it obviously isn't.

Inb4 dumb reason

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD