Wall of Shame

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Tfw you get kicked from a lobby because you use Mai
29BEDE9A-F7DA-42ED-8871-B07AE71F9AB0.jpeg

684F5D4E-6896-4EC0-8411-944F0ED6FF47.jpeg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don't like the old maid either, but come on now.
He also gets mad when I use Naotora, he deleted me off his friends list, and kicks me out as soon as I join the lobby, or he’ll leave/spectate for an eternity.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
He also gets mad when I use Naotora, he deleted me off his friends list, and kicks me out as soon as I join the lobby, or he’ll leave/spectate for an eternity.
Exposing the unfamiliarity with characters from someone who has been running a lobby can do that.

He probably didn't want to deal with all the trash talk in the lobby when he lost, and believed you were advocating the hate. Either way, this was the wrong way to go about it.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Exposing the unfamiliarity with characters from someone who has been running a lobby can do that.

He probably didn't want to deal with all the trash talk in the lobby when he lost, and believed you were advocating the hate. Either way, this was the wrong way to go about it.
All the trash talk ? He started the trash talk lmao.

Tenro

ahh that guy nexusdragon always does that. good or bad connection doesn't matter . one and done .

Hazard

Standard Donor
Salty Lake City.jpg

Was trying to do some lab work, and accidentally accepted a throwdown (forgot to turn it off cause I usually don't think Xbox ranked is alive). Play the match, round 1 won by the opponent, starts to teabag and taunt a bit. Normally I wouldn't care, but I was a little irritated that I was in the match in the first place, so next 3 rounds I decide to teabag/corpse beat (no taunt cause VF). Finish the match, walk off to handle something outside. Come back to the first message.
Have I ever played this person? Unless they changed their GT, doubt it. Even if they did, the way they played I doubt they've beat me "so many times". Answered back in sarcasm since I found it funny.

Kyo

2goD2DQh.png

Some people are so sensitive about their bad fashion, didn’t even get to play

I wouldn't call people sensitive since you also give the same reaction whenever you complain in the status or threads about the online randoms giving you dasboot.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I wouldn't call people sensitive since you also give the same reaction whenever you complain in the status or threads about the online randoms giving you dasboot.
3601511_orig.gif

I don’t really see him complaining about it, he just points it out.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
3601511_orig.gif

I don’t really see him complaining about it, he just points it out.
Yeah, it's like when he complained about my avatars although he ironically had lewd ones too, it's just hypocrisy on his part XD

And don't feel bad @Chapstick, those players only kick you since they feel threatened by you. You should feel empowered!:cool:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD