Hi Jyakotu

emoji_set_111.png
4th wall humor in the forums.

You don't see that everyday.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@KasumiLover69

So, how did things go with your showdown?
Like I expected, laggy. XD I won 2 sets and he won 4, He apparently mains/uses Naotora now. he used her and then he use Ayane(So annoying, she's annoying to deal with as it is but in lag she's almost untouchable...) And then he used Nyo, she was manageable but every time he went for a high kick(He did it thrice) I couldn't hold it at all and he kept air grabbing me so I spaced him out and just threw Mai's fan before I remembered she could jump, that's when I just 9P~KP+K XD. It was basically block, get a stun and bait a throw and hi counter throw for both of us the entire time and neither of us had fun.

After a while I got sick of the lag so I went to the lobby to leave but he actually said GG, apologized for the lag and he asked me rate his Naotora and he said he read my guide I made for her to begin learning her. 0_o I was surprised he was acting nice to me but I gave him advice and he thanked me and said that we wanted to rep her like I wanted to do at a competitive level since Crazy Steady I think is the only one who brought her out at the Fall classic....basically it wasn't a bad experience, it was fun despite the lag and both of us having to resort to throw and baiting the entire time to deal with it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Who will he main tomorrow? Find out next time on PSN!
Idk, he seemed pretty sold on her XD He had a 16 win streak with her before I ended it and his titles were both one of hers, he used her pretty decent imo, but he mashed 6K on block but in lag you can get away with that, he also did 236K~K a few times on block and he didn't always use the correct moves I'd use for launch combos, like he did H+K in a stun once and did 6KKK before I dropped when he could've just done KK6KK or 6K4K>K6KK, and I saw PPP once too.

jjinkou2

Sometime there is one player "iam80" (or something like that) who enters in our lobby, and just telling that he want us (me and people in my lobby) to play our characters in bikini. :confused:

Chapstick

Sometime there is one player "iam80" (or something like that) who enters in our lobby, and just telling that he want us (me and people in my lobby) to play our characters in bikini. :confused:
That's when you pick Rig in his speedo

Has anyone else here ever played someone named heartattack (with some numbers or something on the end)? That one's bizarre. In all the run-ins I've had with them they speak a lot of gibberish and repeat it over and over almost like a bot, then they say no one would play if you used naked men (that's when I pick guys in swimsuits and they ragequit) and it's only about female eye candy. Once either they leave or you leave they start assaulting your inbox with nonsense and they're really incessant about it until you block them.

What's really bizarre about this person is they once let down that facade for a few moments a while back and started talking about doa tournaments and knew who won using what character and sounded like they really knew what they were talking about. Then they went back to gibberish and have never spoken like that again any time I've seen them. Very strange troll. And for someone who knows that stuff and plays so much I figured they'd probably be a little better but they're not a good player at all unless that's an act too.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
That's when you pick Rig in his speedo

Has anyone else here ever played someone named heartattack (with some numbers or something on the end)? That one's bizarre. In all the run-ins I've had with them they speak a lot of gibberish and repeat it over and over almost like a bot, then they say no one would play if you used naked men (that's when I pick guys in swimsuits and they ragequit) and it's only about female eye candy. Once either they leave or you leave they start assaulting your inbox with nonsense and they're really incessant about it until you block them.

What's really bizarre about this person is they once let down that facade for a few moments a while back and started talking about doa tournaments and knew who won using what character and sounded like they really knew what they were talking about. Then they went back to gibberish and have never spoken like that again any time I've seen them. Very strange troll. And for someone who knows that stuff and plays so much I figured they'd probably be a little better but they're not a good player at all unless that's an act too.
I know who he is. But I promised to keep it a secret.

I didn't think he would be going this far though.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
He tried telling me to stop using Leon and Bass a couple nights ago because they are bad justifying that they are bad because they don't get used in tournaments. TLDR I shot down every argument he had about the two characters.

If he had kept his bet for $1000 that they weren't used or ever made top 8 in DOA5s life cycle or were never used in "world tournaments" then I would have won $3000 from him.
Apparently NEC doesn't count as a world tournament guys and Mr. Wah and I don't play in tournaments. I mean, the guy bet me $1000 that he won an MKX tournament at EB Games so it seems legit.

16112581_1380553661977744_3752686754915529389_o.jpg

Surprise Mila bikini, unintended picture approved.

Last edited:

Argentus

20170520193810.png

Damn, I think he's right.

The person hasn't stop sending me messaging either lol, had to block him since he was covering the top left of my screen with nothing but messages.

Was health on lowest or what lol? He wasnt exactly wrong with the leon match but fuck dude dont waste time sending hatemail in the first place, let alone spam people. Stfu and get back to the game!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD