Wall of Shame

xMiss_Ellax

I actually got it from one of those random name generators. And i just rolled with it.
But my father is actually Chinese/Indonesian so it'll probably work.

That's cool. I'm Chinese too. I actually didn't think of your username inclining race, I literally just read it as "chin" lol.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
That's cool. I'm Chinese too. I actually didn't think of your username inclining race, I literally just read it as "chin" lol.
I'm the most mixed race ever. My mother is half Surinamese and half Dutch. Combine that with my dad and you'll a get race-rainbow.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Hello. I'm the only one to be singled out here because? Look, I admit the message was pretty mean, but it's quite evident it was an angry knee jerk message and the content in the message shouldn't be taken seriously at all. There are no excuses and I'm sorry Chin Guy, but I'm sure you could guess I was just in a bad attitude and decided to send an immature little message.

I find it pretty funny you decided to take a photo of that on post it up here though, seeing as you sent a bit of hate my way too. Long story short, even though I'm a pretty much a beginner online I thought a better player would be good practice for me, so I kept fighting Chin Guy even though he clearly is very well rehearsed online. After he beat me a few times with ridiculous combos I jokingly said "nerd alert" in the chat section, again which I probably shouldn't have done, but don't we all get irritated online especially if we've had a bad run all day? I know I've had PLENTY of hate spat my way online, even for just being a girl. I don't take it to heart. Yes two wrongs don't make a right but geez, we've all been immature sometimes. People please don't act all god like here. He sent some text back saying I was a horrendous player, it was simply my fault and that anyone would be a nerd against me (because I'm so bad). That just put the icing on the cake for me after a tedious session trying to practice and losing hope as a beginner, I'm obviously not going to be good. That's when I sent that silly message.

Anyway, not much else to say other than my bad Chin Guy, hope you didn't take it seriously, yes you're a great (albeit irritating) player, and I found it pretty amusing that you posted that on the wall of shame. No bad feelings.
I'm good with that. I wanted the whole story, not a witch hunt. As far as I'm concerned this is a done deal.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Sorry for being a terrible player despite my placement at WB guys.
20150307130659_zpsmdd4unta.jpg

And I thought the points were reset? I haven't played LR on my PS3 yet and haven't played LR in at least a week.

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor
image.jpg

I think it's the most fun when people are talking behind your back.
And i didn't even fought him yesterday...

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The xSA clan members clearly farming points all belong here. Few will accept a match unless you have a streak going.

KING JAIMY

The xSA clan members clearly farming points all belong here. Few will accept a match unless you have a streak going.
Which xSA members do actually decline matches when you are not on a winning streak? I've encountered xSA DarkPhoenix today but he accepted the fight request, with me being a Bronze Fighter. I wonder if he would've accepted the match if I didn't have that bounty on my head.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Which xSA members do actually decline matches when you are not on a winning streak? I've encountered xSA DarkPhoenix today but he accepted the fight request, with me being a Bronze Fighter. I wonder if he would've accepted the match if I didn't have that bounty on my head.
I fought that guy too. I believe I was not on one at the time but I could be mistaken. Decent Momiji but I also don't know the matchup or really much about the character. DarkCrimson is the worst of them. Has been boosting since before launch. They appear to mostly be boosters with moderate skill.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD