Wall of Shame

DroWin_MaN

20150324_065535.jpg

TheRealCoxinator

Lol i'm guessing he played a ninja, but come on, actually playing the game properly against someone who thinks grabs are cheating? Looks like he isn't gunna make it far lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Yeah... I would've just left the lobby, ignored him, and played with my peeps elsewhere.

People like that aren't worth the time to expose nor brag about exposing. He's clearly got his own issues to iron out.

Zack117

Standard Donor
So after having some great online matches today with PewPew and some other folks, I encountered @VAND1TA at the end of my day. We played 3 matches and I think they were gg's (of which 2 of them were very even) until he spoiled them for me by behaving rather... immature. I expected better from a FSD member.

Anyway, the main reason why I post this, is because I'm still a rather new player and I remember one of my first random online matches being with that guy. I got wrecked so bad by his Pai back then. But now, after a couple of months of hard work, this is probably the best acknowledgment I could get out of him.

Still, it's a pity to find its place on the wall of shame. Although I feel kinda offended by him as he's probably still more skilled than me.
iOvUQ9s.jpg

65LX1Br.jpg

QbUrKhl.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD