What do you want for NG4?

Malth

Ha! They should keep the DLC to extra missions. The missions and costumes from NG2 were great, I don't mind paying a little bit for a lot of extra content.

They should make Malth a boss in NG4! Even a remake of the NES stories would be cool (like the characters and bad guys from NG1, 2 and 3), but with the NG2/3RE engine.

DyByHands

It may sound over generalized but I just want responsive controls back in NG4. In NG & NGB once you learned to play, you only died from your own errors. In every NG game since, this has declined in a small way (outrageously so with NG3). In NG-NGB I moved exactly where I wanted to, faught and killed exactly who or what I wanted to. In NG3 (even 2, a little), it seemed like there were many times where shit was just happening for random reasons.

And please, no more dead, empty worlds. NG1 world was badass. So bad ass that you went back to the Monks safe, for a 4th time, only to find a note about a "dogs turd" (Do it). NG2 world was decent but getting empty. NG3 was straight up bland and barren.

Malth

Hey I have another idea that might be cool if it worked- what if large groups of enemies could all dog-pile on you, like if you are standing in the middle of a group for too long and not doing anything? :eek:

That might be cool - to get out of it is the X+Y mash, like when you lock weapons against bosses. Then all the enemies would fly into the air, like in the Matrix Reloaded Smith fight. !!

Also, IS's and smoke bombs would be cool to have again.

edit: sorry double-post, added to first one.
I want NG4 now please

I hope for ninja trials we get tools to make our own custom trials and have people try to complete them

This +1 Milli! A Mission Creator would add so much replay value!!!111oneone

Last edited:

Soaring Zero

Steel on Bone, in RE, was a very fun mechanic. It wasn't consistent enough, though, and I think it should be overhauled. The player should definitely be rewarded for recognizing an incoming attack and punishing it, but being so open that many people just sit around holding block until they see the red mist effect takes a bit away from it all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, my dream for a new Ninja Gaiden would be a return to more focused fights with fewer simultaneous combatants but ones that would be a threat. Finding a way to make each battle intense without resorting to things like projectile spam, overwhelming numbers, or enemies that completely shrug off attacks would make for insanely rewarding combat. I'm talking bridging the weird gap between player-controlled Hayabusa and the Hayabusa in cutscenes that makes powerful and inhumanly fast DECISIVE strikes to quickly end a fight. I believe it can be done in a way that's both fun to casual players and rewarding to veterans without ending up like the Intercept Scroll.

I really have to agree with this. In RE, and NG2 a bit as well, it seems like they compensate for the difficulty by just making you fight MORE enemies instead of simply giving you more difficulty enemies. Like already difficult bosses being accompanied by minions(I hate this so much) or by throwing waves and waves of enemies at you and making you fight like 8-10 at a time. SoB is a great mechanic though. In some of the larger fights I always feel good when I score a kill on a strong enemy because I noticed an attack even while frantically attacking, blocking, and dodging 5 other enemies. But imo, it does encourage a more defensive style of play since you can just run, block and wait for the tell tell sign to perform SoB. Honestly that's what I do in the demon ryu boss fight since he can wreck your sh*t in only a couple of attacks. If it were changed perhaps they could make you have to trigger it somehow like a counter attack. For example if you land a few successful attacks on an enemy, they parry your attack, then counter with an attack during which you can trigger SoB and take of a limb or critically injure them.

But as for my NG4 wishlist, I want larger stages. I miss exploring the city in NG1 and figuring out where to go. I also miss the kunai messages that give you hints. RE stages felt very linear. Fun, but linear. I also kinda liked how ninpo worked in NG1 and NG2. In RE you still have to strategically use it some extent but it usually gets saved for when you need the health boost so you end up holding it until you are about to die. In the older ones you could use it multiple times but still had to use it sparingly because it was limited and refills to the gauge weren't always available. I would prefer to go back to that than RE's ninpo.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It sounds like you have more of an issue with the healing than the actual ninpo bar.

I would personally remove that ability all together leaving it to items like the original. then separate the traditional ninpo from the newer one call one Ki and the other chakra(?) I don't know might be the same dam thing. anyhow ninpo would be used for the powerful offensive spells but the bar would be used to compliment your attacks creating clones, Buffs, and other tricks.

Soaring Zero

That's actually a cool idea. I like having the ki energy bar but it should be used to power things likes unique, special attacks, teleports, even the little healing trick you can do. Or just not have the ninpo consume the entire bar but a portion of it with the more powerful ones using up more of it. Or even being able to charge them, using up more of the bar only if you choose to.

fateninja

Lore! Chuck full of it! It's kind of sad they never explain more about the Dragon Lineage history, Black Spider Clan's, Lords of the Alchemy's,the whole Fiend's History and heck even the CIA on how they found about the fiends. They have the potential to put those lore into action make the game more interesting, expanding it or heck if it's a prequel where you play as his ancestors or Ryu's dad, show how they all link together. The problem is that they have to know how to tell the story through gameplay instead of shoving it fully with cutscenes in front of your face. Expanded lore of course can be put in a book, diaries or other imaginative ways showing information. Give some of that atmosphere like in Ninja Gaiden Black.

I don't want Kasumi or Hayate in it. That's too predictable and bland. You can have them in DOA, that's their story (the same goes to Ryu in DOA, which is why I never like his personality in that series).

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Kasumi and Hayate will be in NG4 along with the other characters guaranteed, it would boost sales for TN

Nameless Sama

I always wonder why they are making Dead or Alive Last Round instead working on DOA6 or NG4 as a NEXT GEN GAME ??? Anyway I will just focus on NG.

I want to see in NG4. TN dont ruin NG.

Playable characters +

- Joe Hayabusa
- Sanji
- Hayate
- Genshin

- Koop Story
- Trials which you CAN beat with any weapon and with any character.
- Tonfa , Nunchaku , Plasma Sabber , Kitesu + new weapons including the classic ones
- Fair Combat like NGB NG2 and what about Ninja Gaiden Sigma ? Sorry I havent played these parts.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
does anyone else want to see them just go insane with the True Dragon Sword for once? we're always told how powerful it supposedly is but it really has no feats. im hoping they add it as a post game super OP weapon this time and give it absurd abilities like blade beams, stabbing the ground to create earth quakes, any flying swallows turn into super fast True Dragon Gleams, strong attacks create temporal fluxations like the Void ninpo etc...i just want this sword to finally live up the hype as this godly blade that's supposidly so powerful it has to lay dormant otherwise it'll fuck the world up.

PuertoRicanStyL

I'd like to hear some better BGM going on during some of the fights. To be real, I don't even notice the music most of the time (probably because it's forgettable). The one that always catches my ear though, is the one that plays during the first skull challenge (it's used in other spots too, I just know of that spot for sure). That one is really cool because it gives off that vibe/feel of how you're supposed to eventually die there, but you somehow keep surviving the onslaught and pushing through.

I'm not sayin every encounter needs music. But some of the decisive ones having sweet BGM like the one I mentioned above would be coo. And overall, the music in NG3RE was pretty good.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Oh my gawd Fiend Busa, the scumbag hat on your avatar, why you do this to Ryu? lol. I'm just clownin around :) That's hilarious.

j3hsm.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD