What grade do you have?

What grade do you have online?

• Total voters

Xion

There was a glitch early on that bumped people to SS. I got pretty close to SS on my own, but I played a lot with friends who don't have much points but they are good players, so I just stopped caring about that aspect of the game.

Darth Lotonic X

Back when I actually played this game, I was an S. I reached SS legitimately at one point but actually got the achievement by using the glitch Xion mentioned.

AegisOrnus

A. Went from C to A with my new Kokoro. I'd probably chalk it up to players having a lack of knowledge about what she's doing. But I am capable of putting up a mean fight.;)

Xion

It seems A is the most common grade. I wonder if the disparity between S and SS will be as large in DOA5, I hope its not.

AegisOrnus

It seems A is the most common grade. I wonder if the disparity between S and SS will be as large in DOA5, I hope its not.
While this is a slightly biased statement, I did feel like you could more reliably judge skill by grade back in DOA2U. Grades felt largely meaningless to me in DOA4.

Sixmsj

S-SS when I played. I remember playing a lot of regular DOAC members, Awesmic and Game Over in particular. IMO, the best players were in the S rank from playing other good players, whereas all the boosters that played scrubs all day were SS rank.

loralei

F cause I just got the game and didn't get much of a chance to play yet with school and all. Now I feel embarrassed. ><

SaihateDYNAMO

Started Xbox Live with Kasumi, got all the way down to a E-. A month later, I started using Ein and raised my grade to a B+. Then I took over using Christie, Ayane and Hitomi and got myself up to an A+ and that's where I stand today.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD