What grade do you have?

What grade do you have online?

• Total voters

Zeo

Yes, that was my gamertag for about a month and a half. I made it because of my inspiration Marilyn Monroe but I changed it back to my original name "Renarism" -- plus, I was tired of people thinking I was a woman. LOL
The sad thing is I thought you were a woman too and when I saw you on stream I was like... :|. Sorry about that.

But yeah, if I see you online I'll definitely have to run some games against you. I'm not quite as foddery as I used to be and after seeing you guys on stream.. I honestly want to play you, Crazy and NykNyks.

ScattereDreams

A+. I did have a S before... long long time ago lol. However I think once you reach A ranks in general ranks really don't matter much afterwards. It becomes just player experience.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
Been an SS for awhile now...Believe last time I was anything lower was after the patch when I reset my grade.
Stats are:

15000 matches
14000 Wins
1000 losses
89% win average
1,000,000 gp
600,000 rating

Your Tina makes me rage so bloody bad it's not even funny. Ahahahahahahaha!

Worked my way up to A+ on a new account without playing in 2 years or so. Wonder if I can make S before 5 comes out......

daman077c

I sit with an A- right now, though in DOA2U I had an S rank, and that came with a TON of play time with friends online. I don't have that much time now, and my rank (and play) shows that. :(

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Never played online so F?

You started at C by default in DOA4. DOAD starts you at F-. I'm thinking that DOA5 will start at F- as well. One of the online screenshots showed a bunch of F, E, and D players which leads me to be believe that you start at a low grade again and the players in the screenshots simply hadn't ranked up much.

Pupi18

You started at C by default in DOA4. DOAD starts you at F- minus. I'm thinking that DOA5 will start at F- as well. One of the online screenshots showed a bunch of F, E, and D players which leads me to be believe that you start at a low grade again and the players in the screenshots simply hadn't ranked up much.
Yay its not an F!

FakeSypha

B+
I never payed too much attention to it, but since I suck it doesn't matter. I got around 1200 fights online, and I lost about 65-70% of them, lol

TRI Mike

A+ I think.

XDest switched to Blazblue some years ago, I sent him a message to see if he'd join FSD for 5 but never replied ):

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
LOL I often hear you going off but then you finish with a "but good game" ;)

It's really just a matter of after round win attacks that tick me off for whatever reason. That and my inability to counter high until it's too late. I'll get those losses back.....somehow.....lol

brightgamer

LOL grades I have a curse when it come to grades on DOA 4. The whole time I have had DOA 4 I was an S rank for 3 days and ever since then I have never been able to get it back lol but know I think I'm an A on there haven't been on for sometime though

WiZzYx

My range usually fluctuates from B to B+, but the last saturday I reach A-...we'll see how long I stay. With the release of DOA 5 so close, I doubt I can get the next rank, plus I only play on weekends. My winning percentage is ridiculous (~ 25% in 1100 matches), but usually when I won, it's a victory over a high ranked player (+1150 pts in one match :)). Must be something psychological, in the way I carry on the fight, when I faced with good players...or LAGGG hahaha,

PhoenixVFIRE

I finally got my SS rank a few months ago and I juggle between S and SS all the time. That was one of my goals for DOA4 was to get my SS achievement before DOA5. Funny thing is that a long while back I got SO close I was at like 191,000 points or so and stopped playing for a while and when I came back to the game, I lost all of it and was at an A+ or S for a long time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD