What grade do you have?

What grade do you have online?

• Total voters

Doug Nguyen

I have finally made it to the A- ranking. Nothing great im sure since most of you guys no here are probably S's. What grade are you guys at? I went from a C- but since i got on this website a month or so ago , i got a lot of advice and watching these tournaments definitely helped. It really helped me understand to play at a higher level.

Zeo

I've been as low as an E- and I was as high as an S for about 2 days at my height. I'm currently an A+.

AegisOrnus

In the past 2 weeks preparing for IPL, I went from C+ (I had just finished up the D, E, F achievements for DOA4) to A with Kokoro.

IceMage95

A+. The range for A+ is SO FREAKING BIG. Well I'm at 75,000 (or something like that) so maybe I might be able to reach S.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Across my entire course of playing over the years, I think I've been everywhere from F+ to B+. The past few years I've stayed between C+ and B. I think I'm currently a B as of this post.

I'm not very good and the fact that I main Tengu certainly doesn't help. I'm going to try a lot harder in DOA5.

Doug Nguyen

Nice, seems like everyone improved a lot. But yeah i had my A- went back to a B+, now back to an A-. Kinda sucks since if you lose to a lower level player, you lose so many points.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I'm at C. I wanted the achievement for getting an E and I was working my way back up, but then I stopped caring about DOA 4 and haven't played online since.

That achievement was bullshit anyway because you got 0 gp for it. All that work I put into letting people hit me for nothing.

Renarism

Been an SS for awhile now...Believe last time I was anything lower was after the patch when I reset my grade.
Stats are:

15000 matches
14000 Wins
1000 losses
89% win average
1,000,000 gp
600,000 rating

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I was an S at one point, but those sessions with XDest quickly dropped it back down to A range. :mad:

Zeo

I remember seeing you on stream, Renarism. You reminded me a lot of this Tina player that would rape me whenever I fought him/her. LadyMonroeX or something like that, would you happen to BE that person?

Renarism

I remember seeing you on stream, Renarism. You reminded me a lot of this Tina player that would rape me whenever I fought him/her. LadyMonroeX or something like that, would you happen to BE that person?
Yes, that was my gamertag for about a month and a half. I made it because of my inspiration Marilyn Monroe but I changed it back to my original name "Renarism" -- plus, I was tired of people thinking I was a woman. LOL

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD