What's your system voice?

Kronin

Noob question here. How do you unlock other voices? I just have Brad and Bayman.

You have to complete the exercise mode in the training for that particular character. Until now you have done this just for Brad and Bayman.

PS: The VF characters don't have voices to unlock.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
You have to complete the exercise mode in the training for that particular character. Until now you have do this just for Brad and Bayman.

PS: The VF characters don't have voices to unlock.
Hah, now it makes sense. In my head I was saying, "I've done Akira's like 50 times." Aaaaaaaaaand then I read your PS note.

Kronin

Neither does Alpha-152. Which is strange, considering that she had one in DOAD.

Sometimes in the games happened these strange things.. I seriously don't think that the time to record and insert her/its voice was a problem for TN (considered that they could recycle the one from DOAD), so why exclude her? :(

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Seeing how Alpha just grunts, I'd imagine her announcer voice to sound like a deaf person trying to speak.

FakeSypha

Now we're talking about Alphas and Kasumis,I really Kasumi-α's voice. I used her voice in DOAD for some time.

Kronin

Seeing how Alpha just grunts, I'd imagine her announcer voice to sound like a deaf person trying to speak.

Ahahah! Actually is just the contrary, I reminded that her voice was unlocked also in Doa4 after to have unlocked all the others. You can hear it in this video starting at 5:50 (anyay I don't know if it's changed in DOAD):

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Ahahah! Actually is just the contrary, I reminded that her voice was unlocked also in Doa4 after to have unlocked all the others. You can hear it in this video starting at 5:50 (anyay I don't know if it's changed in DOAD):

Damn, I actually never knew that she had a system voice in DOA4. Her DOAD one is different though, as she had a different VA. I'm pretty sure that she has the same Japanese VA in DOAD and DOA5 though, so they could have just ported over the DOAD system voice. Why they didn't, we'll likely never know.

Saber

Monica and Spartan's voices should've been in DOA5. They're a whole lot better than what the VAs for DOA5 put out.

And I really can't stand the Engrish, so I put my system voice as either Rig. Liam O'Brien's voice gives me an eargasm.

Koompbala

I miss Raidou yelling from DoAU2 and Tengu's voice from 2. That is all in 4 & 5 I used default DoA system voice.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD