Release date predictions

• 2014-15

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • 2016+

Votes: 105 92.1%

• Total voters

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I'd really like all-new animations - even if it meant smaller, refreshed move-sets and character-sets. That may sound overkill but, as a fan, I thought the most interesting additions to DOA5 were the new moves (even if I disagreed with their balance). As a consumer? I'm tired of recycled content.

I think Shimbori and team may be too afraid to make drastic changes (because of how ya'll would react) but I'd like to give them more creative freedom with the series and see what they'd do with it. On the other hand, I'm sure they'd also like to but they have bosses too and it's probably "not in the budget."

KwonJigglypuff

Indeed, the new fresh movesets (and the way most characters got an individuality) was the best thing DOA5 brought.
Most feel "complete" and way deeper than before (Christie, Lei Fang, Kasumi, etc.)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Now that DOAX3 is a thing they'll probably mil.. I mean "support" that with DLC for at least a year or so before moving on to DOA6.

And in the enevitable 6 Ultimate/Ein Character DLC, I'd like to see him get revamped to work in modern DOA... the biggest reason he struggles in 5U/5LR is because the way he works currently doesn't suit the new gameplay lol

Dark-truth

Now that DOAX3 is a thing they'll probably mil.. I mean "support" that with DLC for at least a year or so before moving on to DOA6.

And in the enevitable 6 Ultimate/Ein Character DLC, I'd like to see him get revamped to work in modern DOA... the biggest reason he struggles in 5U/5LR is because the way he works currently doesn't suit the new gameplay lol
Booboo listen they won't add dlc for X3 they even said that

Red dragon

i know its been a while since i've been around these forums but question. Did they officially announce doa6 or is everyone on here wanting it and they didnt say anything yet?

Red dragon

It would also be nice if DOAX3 featured ALL the girls and released worldwide but that won't happen anytime soon as well.

The best thing we can do as of now is to enjoy and appreciate what we currently have and wait for some positive news.
yeah, this is true. i never got into the doax series. i think the last one i tried to play was paradise on the psp.

Fredi

Sorry If I say an off-topic question

Is true that DOA6 would be the last game of the series?

P2p1mbs

Sorry If I say an off-topic question

Is true that DOA6 would be the last game of the series?

where did you hear that? sounds highly unlikely, why the hell would it be the last? the only way it would be is if got such a bad reception and poor sales that KT decides to kill it off...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD