Which is your favorite and least favorite stage so far?

What is your favorite stage?

• Total voters

Goro Hazuki

It's strange how so many people hate the circus stage. Yes, it gets annoying at times, but I think it was done very well indeed. There are lots of things to look out for and the stage is always changing. I just don't like the stage's music.

But my favorite is definitely flow so far. Such an incredible fighting stage.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It's strange how so many people hate the circus stage. Yes, it gets annoying at times, but I think it was done very well indeed. There are lots of things to look out for and the stage is always changing. I just don't like the stage's music.

But my favorite is definitely flow so far. Such an incredible fighting stage.

it's the music.I find it very hard to get into a fighting mood with it,everything else about it is great.they should have done some kind of remix of the circus song instead

Awesmic

Standard Donor
it's the music.I find it very hard to get into a fighting mood with it,everything else about it is great.they should have done some kind of remix of the circus song instead
Suddenly, I feel a remix of a certain battle theme from Shining Force was appropriate...

Nightpup

Favorite: Depth. It reminds me of Spiral from DOA2, and uses Alpha-152's theme. <3
Least Favorite: The Sweat. A smaller and dumbed down Fighting Entertainment. Boooooo~

phoenix1985gr

My favorite is the ends of earth but i really like the flow sakura the home sancruary the show tiger stage and the huge stadium ring

my least favorite is probably scramble and fuel and the gym

Doug Nguyen

Unfortunately i am not that impressed with DOA5 stages:(.They lack interactivity for me.No more stairs,slopes,pits,exploding floor,height feeling(what i miss the most), less obstacles....

After seeing scramble and hotzone i was confident for upcoming stages.But know it's almost only flat squares triggering cutscenes,as if they limited stages to allow Tag for all of them.They are gorgeous for sure but "something is missing"....That's why i like Home and Hotzone so far,These stages still carry the old DOA feeling.

Compared to Dragon hills, Lorelei ,Azuchi or the whole DOAD boat ,new stages seem boring.I understand that they needed to clean random things but man i really loved the DOA4 Vegas stage.

Compare the transition of this stage and the one of End of the world and you'll know what i mean.

But who knows, my thoughts may change once the game hits the market.And i'd easily forgive if they release old Stages dlc pack.(i still don't understand why it's not standard in fighting games,releasing stages to lenghten the longevity of a well supported game but whatever...)

Most favorite Home /least favorite circus.

My 2 cents....
Yeah i agree. I mentioned this tons of times before, but seemed like i was the only one thinking this. But im still happy with the stages but i thought they could of been like the past DOA stages.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Did they bring any stages from the other games (DOA2, DOA3, DOA4) back?

"Tatami" from DOA4, also know as "Dojo" in DOAD is back under the name "Dojo".
"The D.W.A. Coliseum" from DOA4 is back under the name "Fighting Entertainment".

That's it though. Everything else is new as far as I can remember.

Doug Nguyen

"Tatami" from DOA4, also know as "Dojo" in DOAD is back under the name "Dojo".
"The D.W.A. Coliseum" from DOA4 is back under the name "Fighting Entertainment".

That's it though. Everything else is new as far as I can remember.
I wish Kyoto in bloom, seaside market and the bridge stage would come back. Those were my favorite. And gamblers paradise was ok too.

Nightpup

I wish Kyoto in bloom, seaside market and the bridge stage would come back. Those were my favorite. And gamblers paradise was ok too.
modes06.jpg

I think this looks a lot like Kyoto in Bloom...? It could be Sakura but I swear I recognize this place.

Omegan Eckhart

Honestly I don't really care for any of the stages so far. I mean they look nice and are more realistic but am I the only one who misses knocking someone through a window, watching them fall 30 floors and crash through the roof of another building? I know it wasn't realistic but it sure was fun to watch.

Nightpup

Honestly I don't really care for any of the stages so far. I mean they look nice and are more realistic but am I the only one who misses knocking someone through a window, watching them fall 30 floors and crash through the roof of another building? I know it wasn't realistic but it sure was fun to watch.
I miss that, too. But hey, at least we can knock people into flying cars and helicopters so we can watch them go kaboom.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD