Which Newley added DOA5 character are you most excited about playing?

Who do you mostly look foward to

• Total voters

Zeo

Ein. No contest. But Spartan was kind of fun to play, so I might give Rachel a try. First female heavyweight (A chick from another series in ridiculously heavy armor doesn't count).

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Rachel with Momiji on the side. I love the both of them plus they are new to DOA

I like Jacky but I'm not really excited for him since I could play him on VF. And they same goes for Leon and Ein since I never usually played them. Plus I prefer Bayman and Hitomi over them.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Rachel with Momiji on the side. I love the both of them plus they are new to DOA

I like Jacky but I'm not really excited for him since I could play him on VF. And they same goes for Leon and Ein since I never usually played them. Plus I prefer Bayman and Hitomi over them.

Interesting account name you've got there.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Leon, of course.

Leon so i can dunk Bayman's mug into a pool of water & javelin throw Gen Fu into a desert wall.

& the other fighter I'm looking forward to using is Rachel, because.......well....

1ya9p.gif

Tengu did it better.

Keved

Incorrect. Rachel's animation looks stiff and awkward. Tengu put some shear force behind it. Look at the brutality in Tengu's animation. Not to mention his one-toothed getas. And that glorious shout...

Badass.
Although i do like the way Rachel does her move I do agree with you that Tengu seemed to have much more aggression & force behind his stomp. This handle-conked Gandalf really wants to hurt you! If we're judging purely on animation then i would rate both Tengu's & Soul Calibur's Ivy stomp animation to look alot more painful & vicious. These two do not muck around!

Momiji-Baybee

Incorrect. Rachel's animation looks stiff and awkward. Tengu put some shear force behind it. Look at the brutality in Tengu's animation. Not to mention his one-toothed getas. And that glorious shout...

Badass.

No no, he can't make it look sexy nor does e know how to smash balls. Rachel could, I mean just look at how much Leon is suffering. You could always get your back fixed after a stomp, but her stomp could ruin a mans penis, ability to have kids, and their manhood. I find that much more deadly

j9WqXOX.gif

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Although i do like the way Rachel does her move I do agree with you that Tengu seemed to have much more aggression & force behind his stomp. This handle-conked Gandalf really wants to hurt you! If we're judging purely on animation then i would rate both Tengu's & Soul Calibur's Ivy stomp animation to look alot more painful & vicious. These two do not muck around!

Totally saving that Tengu GIF. And yes, Ivy's looks better than Rachel's too, but it's got nothing on Tengu's.

No no, he can't make it look sexy nor does e know how to smash balls. Rachel could, I mean just look at how much Leon is suffering. You could always get your back fixed after a stomp, but her stomp could ruin a mans penis, ability to have kids, and their manhood. I find that much more deadly

Tengu can stomp testicles too, but that's lame. His beard is infinitely more sexy than Rachel, too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD