Which trailer is your favorite?

Doug Nguyen

Order your the DOA character reveal trailers from your most favorite to least and which one you want to see next.

1. Christie vs Bayman (Best angles, music, character designs and overall looked the best)
2. Kasumi vs Akira and Ayane (Kasumi's teleport moves were awesome and showing a VF character was nice)
3. Hayate vs Ryu (Introduced all the new elements since it was the first trailer)
4. Ayane vs Hitomi (Nothing very special really)
Next i wanna see Helena vs Kokoro or Janlee vs Leifang.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
i think akiras reveal was the most epic for me ... especially with the sega chime before he entered ... that blew my mind .. lol

christie / bayman was also epic in a sense that we got to see some pretty awesome changes for both characters and the stage ...

i still want to wait a little more ... wonder about the new characters and stages :D

PhoenixVFIRE

well it'd be pretty obvious that the Christie vs Bayman trailer looks the best, since it's the latest.
1-Kasumi vs Akira and Christie vs Bayman
These two are pretty even for me in terms of favorites. I'm not a VF fan nor have I really played one, but I gotta say I was kinda excited seeing another face in DoA, especially being from VF, since I know these two games are on friendly terms.
2-Ryu vs Hayate(this one is special to me because it solidified DOA5's reality...take that naysayers!)
3-Hitomi vs Ayane(this would have been better had it come out right after Ryu vs Hayate)
I wanna see Jann Lee vs Lei Fang, Helena vs Kokoro, or Tina vs Bass/Lisa next...I definitely wanna see Mila vs Rig, but that ain't gonna happen till E3 most likely along with any reveals for that matter lol.

DForev

Hmm, favourite is probable the Kasumi vs Akira and Ayane trailer. Seeing Kasumi look great and Ayane still looking great was nice. Seeing a new face in Akira was great. But I think the biggest reason was the stage. It just looked great visually. I'm not wholly decided on getting the game (80% chance I will), and that stage alone was very convincing.

As for future trailers, I've always liked Helena, so any trailer with her would be great. No one else really, although a trailer with Jann Lee just going 'WATCHAAAA!' the whole time would be funny....or annoying....or both...

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
1. Christie vs Bayman (coolest matchup so far, and Christie's new design is great)
2. Kasumi vs Ayane, then Akira (don't care for the characters, but it did a nice job showing off the game)
3. Hitomi vs Ayane (nothing special, but we got to see Hitomi in action)
4. Hayabusa vs Hayate (ninjas are so boring, the only thing I liked about it was that it confirmed DOA5's existence)

What I'd really like to see next would be Leon vs Bankotsubo, but since the tengu isn't returning, I'll settle for seeing Leon vs Helena. I hope Helena is still as lovely as ever. I'm looking forward to seeing her new design. I can't wait to see the new Leon too. I hope they did a much better job with Leon's new design then they did with Bayman.

x Sypher x

My favorite is the Ayane vs Kasumi vs Akira trailer. Because:

1. The stage is pretty.
2. Akira's cameo appearance.
3. Kasumi is my bitch.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I'm only gonna answer part of the question, as I wouldn't want to upset anyone in particular more than I already have.

The next trailer I expect to see would likely be Jann Lee vs. Leifang (with possible Pai reveal). In addition, some kind of confirmation that Toshio "Piccolo" Furukawa is reprising the former's role.

The trailer I want to see would have to be a trailer that shows off not only a wide number of characters, but what gameplay modes and features the game will have, preferably those that keep competitive players in mind (in before the annoying "no holds in stun" rants).

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I don't think we're going to see a trailer this month since TN's busy prepping for E3. We'll probably get a bigger trailer with more characters and stages then plus all the footage from all the various media outlets from the playable build they'll have there. I think the game will get overshadowed at E3 so I would rather get more consistent smaller updates. They don't even have to be fancy trailers cut together all crazy, just a fight between some characters we haven't seen here and there.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't think we're going to see a trailer this month since TN's busy prepping for E3. We'll probably get a bigger trailer with more characters and stages then plus all the footage from all the various media outlets from the playable build they'll have there. I think the game will get overshadowed at E3 so I would rather get more consistent smaller updates. They don't even have to be fancy trailers cut together all crazy, just a fight between some characters we haven't seen here and there.
I agree completely. I don't really even want actual trailers anyway. Just some gameplay of more characters on more stages. Hopefully this game will gain some recognition at E3, but I too, doubt it.

Arnell Long

Kasumi vs Ayane/Akira is obviously the most in-depth and epic. Unlike the Christie vs Bayman which felt a little bit on the rushed side compared to my prior statement. And I guess since it was Akira's reveal, the wanted to make sure it was beastly by also revealing Kasumi.

It had the quality of the Christie vs Bayman fight.
It had the brutal multilayer swap like Hitomi vs Ayane.
And it was 3 characters in one trailer instead of just two.
Now Christie's design is sexy ass hell, while my boy Bayman's is so so. All in all it's all a matter of opinion.

PhoenixVFIRE

I don't see how you guys think it won't get any attention at E3...I mean it IS a game that hasn't had a sequel since DOA4, which came out over 6 years ago. The new art direction alone would gain my attention if I hadn't been into DOA beforehand, but I knew what the original look used to be.

Arnell Long

I don't see how you guys think it won't get any attention at E3...I mean it IS a game that hasn't had a sequel since DOA4, which came out over 6 years ago. The new art direction alone would gain my attention if I hadn't been into DOA beforehand, but I knew what the original look used to be.

It "Will" get attention...it just won't get "MUCH" attention...games like...

Halo 4
COD Black Ops 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Tomb Raider
Tekken x Street Fighter
Wii U
God Of War 4
TTT 2
Resident Evil 6
Sony's All Stars
Etc.....

Will over shadow it. But hey, well shall find out come E3 won't we. ^_^

PhoenixVFIRE

It "Will" get attention...it just won't get "MUCH" attention...games like...

Halo 4
COD Black Ops 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Tomb Raider
Tekken x Street Fighter
Wii U
God Of War 4
TTT 2
Resident Evil 6
Sony's All Stars
Etc.....

Will over shadow it. But hey, well shall find out come E3 won't we. ^_^
ah I see... yeah I guess when you put it that way. Honestly, the only games on that list I'm even interested in is Tomb Raider, and my brother would in interested in COD and Halo 4...

Is Sony's All Stars that Sony version of Super Smash Bro's I heard about? I hope they add a main character from Everquest 1 or 2 into there. Considering Everquest(mostly this), Neverwinter Nights, and Ultima Oline are like the MMO's that made all other MMO's possible(*cough* World of Warcraft[creators were big Everquest fans and players]) I feel like it should get some recognition in Sony All Star type of game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD