Why do so many people dislike the VF cast?

Lulu

Yeah that is such bullshit lol

I hate shit like that, not just with vf. Down hits should not launch up. That defies even videogame logic.

LoL.... its crazy if you wall slam with any VF Character then you can get up to 4 low punches and still have enough air to slam them again with a finishing move.

Its actually worse in VF because they perform something that looks like a Knock Down.....then they pop you up from the floor with a low punch and then perform an entire string as an ender.....

SweetSauceBoss

LoL.... its crazy if you wall slam with any VF Character then you can get up to 4 low punches and still have enough air to slam them again with a finishing move.

Its actually worse in VF because they perform something that looks like a Knock Down.....then they pop you up from the floor with a low punch and then perform an entire string as an ender.....

At least the damage is shit. XD 2P really isn't that useful in combos aside from Akiras heavyweight stuff.

Calintzsan

Yeah that is such bullshit lol

I hate shit like that, not just with vf. Down hits should not launch up. That defies even videogame logic.

I would like to vote for Ryu's break-dancing spin kicks being used twice in a row as defying logic as well. LOL

Lulu

Okay so knowing this.... is possible to perform a WR :4::K: after the WR:H+K:. I feel like it its possible.

Calintzsan

Okay so knowing this.... is possible to perform a WR :4::K: after the WR:H+K:. I feel like it its possible.

Who's that for? Not sure what WR means either. I'm not 100% familiar with gaming lingo since I've only just started attending game forums.

Calintzsan

I think if it was possible then people would already be using it.... or maybe :9::K: is just better.

The only thing I can say is maybe watch Master's combo video of Ryu. I think it's one of the longest videos for a character in DOA, but if he doesn't show it there, then maybe you can't do it.

Calintzsan

Where is that video ?

Just yesterday Master appeared on the PS3 and I had my chance to fight against him, because I never thought I'd be able to, but right before my turn he got off. :/

Would love to test my skills against him someday.

Lulu

Just yesterday Master appeared on the PS3 and I had my chance to fight against him, because I never thought I'd be able to, but right before my turn he got off. :/

Would love to test my skills against him someday.

LoL.... mybe he was afraid.

Edit: I watched a piece of the video and it turns out I was right.... you can follow WR :H+K: with WR:4::K:.... its the Break Dancing Combo. :)

Obviously its purpose isn't damage..... its purpose is to cover a lot of ground and move the opponent to a wall.

I'm glad they gave Hayabusa moves with Crouching Recovery so that you can buffer his WR moves..... its such a pain to have to perform all the crouching myself like the one in the Combo Challenge.... I only pulled that one off once.

Last edited:

Calintzsan

LoL.... mybe he was afraid.

Edit: I watched a piece of the video and it turns out I was right.... you can follow WR :H+K: with WR:4::K:.... its the Break Dancing Combo. :)

Obviously its purpose isn't damage..... its purpose is to cover a lot of ground and move the opponent to a wall.

I'm glad they gave Hayabusa moves with Crouching Recovery so that you can buffer his WR moves..... its such a pain to have to perform all the crouching myself like the one in the Combo Challenge.... I only pulled that one off once.

Haha, no I doubt it. Before I got in there, there were already about 13-14 people in the lobby (all A ranks or higher) trying to take him down. I also checked his win-to-loss ratio and it was 82 out of 84 wins. lol

Apparently he was on for a while and had to go somewhere or was just getting off to take a break. Darn timing of mine, I was so close. xD

I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for. I don't use him very much, so I have no idea what his WR :4::K: looks like, so I didn't see it in the videos.

Lulu

Haha, no I doubt it. Before I got in there, there were already about 13-14 people in the lobby (all A ranks or higher) trying to take him down. I also checked his win-to-loss ratio and it was 82 out of 84 wins. lol

Apparently he was on for a while and had to go somewhere or was just getting off to take a break. Darn timing of mine, I was so close. xD

I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for. I don't use him very much, so I have no idea what his WR :4::K: looks like, so I didn't see it in the videos.

Its the legendary handstand..... he flips over upside down and kicks you with his feet while he balances him self on his hands..... form there he has one of three options... mid punch... mid kick.... or a simple hop.

Hazard

Standard Donor
Reason people don't like the VF characters (besides aesthetic designs) is honestly just because people don't know how to adapt. Simple.

Argentus

Reason people don't like the VF characters (besides aesthetic designs) is honestly just because people don't know how to adapt. Simple.
This entire thread pointing its by and larger the former rather than the latter, however

The opinions have remained the same even for those who can adapt lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD