Characters Why we play Kasumi (Casual Thread)

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
That's a good point. I guess you can look at in 2 ways. I always considered it an offensive answer to attacks. But it can be used defensively. Especially positioning away from danger zones like you said.

Edit: Wait, can you actually use it to create space? I figured it puts you closer to the opponent and doesn't give you enough frames to get away.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Since some character move straight forward while doing a string (e.g. Hayabusa), you can end up having a nice gap between you and your opponent if you take the right guess. Could kill momentum imo.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
DQbLWs.gif

:cool:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Just noticed that Phase-4's character description is written down a lot more detailed as Kasumi's on Team Ninja's official homepage. Someone please go and give them a slap in the face.

JusTheBest29

Just noticed that Phase-4's character description is written down a lot more detailed as Kasumi's on Team Ninja's official homepage. Someone please go and give them a slap in the face.
Its like that for both MR and Phase-4. Apparently TN gives more info on the characters that actually give them money.

Soaring Zero

Kasumi is my favorite ninja ever. Hands down. I love her playstyle and her character overall. I find her easy to get into and play with but still with enough depth to make learning her interesting. Plus, teleport combos. I LOVE teleport combos.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD